Honda City E MT Petrol

By for Honda City 2016-11-11 15:18:51.0
  • Appearance

Honda City - A Shark Among Scurrying Fish

Since I was a bachelor I always longed for a Honda City but I could not afford one. However, my dream materialised when I became an owner of a Honda City iVTEC MT Petrol in Feb of this year. I know it's a base variant, but the eco-friendly petrol is the same for all variants of petrol. Other accessories are optional. It's the third generation of Honda City 2014 and as the name suggests, it's a car to reckon with. I have driven many entry level sedans but nothing comes close to the thrill of riding a Honda City. As everybody knows, Honda makes one of the best engines in the world, as it lives up to its reputation. Compared to its 1.5-litre engine, its fuel consumption can be termed as frugal. When you reach the 5th gear on highways, you won't hear any noise but the speedometer showed 110 km/hour. Besides the engine is hassle free.

The Honda City, though an entry level sedan really gives me the feel of a premium car. It's handy and driving it is always a pleasure. In fact, nothing comes close to a Honda City among its segment.