Rating of Honda City

Good car, little bit costly

A
Aby George
for i-VTEC CVT ZX
On: Sep 22, 2017 | 2546 Views

Bought my car 5 months back, petrol automatic (zx). Good: Nice look (silver color), spacious, good legroom, comfortable. Good handling in both highway and city. Class interiors and build quality. Seems more powerful in sports mode. Even manual gear shift mode is available in sports mode.Very good acceleration and braking. Comfortable seating. excellent reverse camera.
If I get a chance to review my decision, I still end up in purchasing Honda City ZX same silver color.

Bad: Not critical or major but I felt certain areas require improvement. Automatic rain sensing wiper ( I am regularly using this mode) require more tuning. steering even though electronic felt like hydraulic as it is little bit tight. For audio system, play/pause button is available in the touch screen only which again less responsive. During drive we have to use the voice command which also not work in certain mode/ screen. For a/c touch buttons are (good responsive) lesser convenient than mechanical buttons. I am giving only 40 marks out of 100, for navigation and blue tooth audio (there is a delay of around 2 seconds).

Other points
When the vehicle is running at 50 kmh or above, overtaking is very easy. Strong acceleration let your vehicle reach more than 100 kmh easily that you can overtake with confidence any vehicle. But if you are below 50 kmh you feel 3 - 4 seconds delay to attain the required speed. I thing this is same with all automatic vehicles as you cannot use the manual clutch.

Aby George