Get Relaxed with Honda City

• Appearance

Pros : Luxury look, Comfy features, Attractive Interior

I have found a stylish and looking beautiful car, the Honda City 1.5 V AT. Exclusive which is the present high-end variant of the sleek sedan Honda City. For a long time, I was in under consideration about a stylish looking car, but good mileage and the petrol engine are also first recommends. After seeing lots cars, I found Honda City which is stand-up in my house. Not only me but also my family is so crazy bout this sedan.  It's adjustable leather seats, stylish and smooth steering, powerful which is capable of cooling the car in just minutes and power window are provide high comfort to my family and me. Meanwhile, disc brake and automatic transmission provide me a safe and smooth riding. I haven't seen, but Airbags are capable of providing good protection while an accident. Yes, here I can't forget to tell you about the pick-up and acceleration of this sleek baby. As heard that the car is packed with a 1.5L petrol engine is true. It has amazing pickup which comes in just seconds. I am so crazy about this and if you are going to buy a sedan so I would like to say that first of all get the test drive of Honda City. Don't worry about the mileage of the car. The car satisfied about on this point. Here I want to tell you best features of the car, which make it superb in the segment, are ABS, CL (Central Lock), Adjustable Seats, mindblowing audio system, Adjustable Headlights, powerful AC, etc. which are capable of rocking the life. In my eyes, the Honda City is all rounder car which is much for a small family so there is a need to improve its boot space and Rear A/C Vents so all passenger can enjoy the cold air. Leave these some lacks; Honda is a performer sedan which one step ahead than its competitors. Finally, I want to say that my family and I have been satisfied with performance of the car.

Comments
 Comments Honda City 2008-2011
  • Niraj Saini |11 May,2011 04:53:32 PM

I don't agree that boot space is less for a normal family . About 500 L of space is good enough and more than sufficient . I a using the car for 2 years , never felt that boot space is a limitation . AC vents are provided below the front seats and are quite effective , one has to turn AC air vent position to face & legs OR to legs . An excellent car , looks big but compact from outside . Lot of space in side the passenger cabin and boot . Millage , power , looks - all excellent .

• Sanjay Kumar Gupta |11 May,2011 08:38:46 PM

I agree. I had just got it and enjoying the ride of new Honda City.

• Prashant Gaur |12 May,2011 09:30:20 AM

It is one of the best sedans in this category . As Bagda described , it has many many positive sides, but boot space no problem , AC vents provided for the rare persons below front seats . Ya , few negatives are - low ground clearance , neighbor's / thief's envy [ some one stole antenna along with its base from my City ] . It is beauty at looks , stallion at performance . May define it as blonde with brains and refinement .

• Amrinder Singh |12 May,2011 10:17:59 AM

Agreed to everything what has been written here but while driving I feel that I am sitting in a battle tank, the windows are smaller then the other cars. I feel completely blind on the left side. Some more features could have been added at this price like Keyless entry, bluetooth,climate control etc.

• Ramkrishna Patel |12 May,2011 12:56:35 PM

it's a amazing sedan - smooth as silk. You can't ask for more. I bought it 4 months back and very happy to drive it. But only one complain is about the ground clerance. Other wise it's a super buy!!

• Guru |14 May,2011 11:43:56 AM

I was driving Old Honda City 1.5EXI for 8 years and wanted to change the car. Looked at VoxWagen Vento, Honda City.. finally went for Honda City again, due to interiors. Though priced bit more compared to Vento, Interior looks spacious compared to Vento. Looks - OK, Driving experience - as per Honda Standard, Price - Bit high, but ok for Honda Brand. Ground Clearance - Average, Though interior gives spacious feel, I found Plastic kind of material used, gives a Cheap experience, compared to old City. Overall an excellent City Sedan.

• Dr.Sridhar Pradhan |16 May,2011 10:15:48 PM

I like the interiors. I had almost madeup my mind to go for Scoda Laura. I didn't like the interiors of Laura. Coming back to City Milage is good. Comfort of Driving is also good. Road clearance is a problem.Overall I am highly satisfied. Dr.S.Pradhan

Rakesh |17 Sep,2011 03:19:56 PM

SIR. IM FROM HYDERABAD. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY HONDA CITY THEN PLEASE CALL ME TO 9030141920. RAKESH KUMAR. THANK YOU.

• sanjay gajanan patwardhan |13 Aug,2011 07:30:50 PM

I WANT TO PURCHASE HOND CITY 1.5VMT MODEL IN OCTOBER DIVALI FESTIVAL.AFTER READING MANY VIEWS FROM CUSTOMER ABOUT OTHER CARS IN THIS PRICE RANGE I FEEL THAT NO OTHER CAR IS BETTER THAN THIS HONDA CITY 1.5VMT MODEL.

• G K Naik |29 Aug,2011 06:33:14 PM

After viewing so many reviews, I wish to purchase HONDA CITY 1.5VMT during Deepavali time! I am sure, my decision is best one, as no other car beats Honda City for this much price and lot of comfort.

• sandeep pal bansal |28 Jan,2012 04:58:42 PM

looks wonderful, drive good , smooth as silk, but still feel very light while driving the car. nice posh interiors.milage 13.5 in city and highway 14.5.only till now not been able to drive comfortably as frot and back are not visible, ground clearance ok, not much od a problem,control of car is very good at high speed.overall a good buy at the price tag.

Honda City 2008-2011 review scorecard