BRV is an Awesome Car!

By for Honda BRV 2016-11-09 18:36:30.0
  • Appearance

I test drove the Duster AMT & Creta AMT before I test drove the BRV. I have driven Honda City quite a few times and hence knew the build and ride quality of BRV. My dealer experience was awesome and so was the car. The reason I chose BRV was because of its ground clearance, amazing look both front and back (I don't care about side view, come on, how many people actually see the side view normally?), the ride quality, superior suspension compared to both creta & duster and of course the reliable Honda badge. In September, I drove from Hyderabad to Shimogaa, a good 750 kms each side. Actually we took two different routes either ways. The BRV was very very sure-footed and the secure feeling that you get in such a planted car is very reassuring, particularly when the roads are in a bad shape. The roads were really bad in Karnataka, but the BRV took it upon itself to make us oblivious to the bad roads and potholes.

Ten days back, I drove from Hyd to Goa and back, a good 1470 kms. The BRV watched my back like an angel. Absolutely sure on the dangerous ghat roads near Goa, soft on the pothole ridden roads of Karnataka, peppy as a beast on awesome roads when I needed the punch. Oh yes, I didn't let even one competitor cars like Creta/Terrano/Duster/Innova, etc. cross me, even once. :D

A call out to all those so-called experts test driving the BRV and calling it a failed model, MPVish looking car, etc. I am sure you are paid journalists who write good about creta & duster cos you were paid more to write about it. I have owned more than 8 cars & have driven more than 2.5 lakh kms and with all my experience I can vouch for the BRV. It is an amazing car which is both bold and peppy. To the puritans of SUV, don't kid yourself, neither is the creta nor a duster a true blue SUV. They only take an SUV stance and are only Compact SUV. But the BRV is that and much more.