Rating of Honda BRV

Best In Class With Of Course Few Darwbacks

O
Oomer C
On: Nov 14, 2016 | 6390 Views

I recently purchased the Honda BRV - S MT diesel variant. I was very confused considering sea of SUVs available.

My first look at the car made me take the decision (which of course just got further steeled with a pleasant test drive).

Pros

1) Looks- It looks much better from the front and back angle. It is a little stretched if viewed from the side angle, though, plus also a similarity between HONDA BRV & Mobilio does some damage to its image but again, we need to remember, it is just a comparison for eyesight.

2) Interiors- It is quite spacious as compared to any other 7 seaters in the range of 12-15 lakh.

3) Mileage- Even though the company claims mileage of 21-22 Kmpl, I have always clocked around 17-19 Kmpl, on the highway, it touches 20. But again my car is a family car and we have AC switched on .

4) Quality- The quality of the manufacture is a plus in all aspects.

5) Engine sound- So far I have not heard much noise in my diesel variant as well (I know quite a few people who have complaints with noise from rear passengers in diesel variant though)

6) Seats- Definitely a plus considering the 50:50 last row split, 60:40 2nd row split, 2nd & 3rd-row seat reclining plus complete foldable makes it a great companion for families on outings or shopping spree.

Cons

1) Inbuilt features: NO rear parking camera, no GPS.

But again, the company claims they need to sell accessories as well, if I need on touch screen info screen with reverse parking camera & sensors plus GPS, I can always pay 45k extra and get that fit through Honda itself.

So again, the company saves cost, if you desire it, install it with warranty.

Again if I consider proper 7 seater family & good looking vehicle, my search clearly ended on Honda BRV. There is no other car that fits in my mind.

Plus to add to it HONDA engine, it is surely a winner.

Other BRV Reviews

• B
    Babu A A
    On: Aug 06, 2017 | 405 Views

Best 7 seater for ecconomy budjet

After some search of a better 7 seater I finally brought my BRV S Petrol from Vision HONDA Thrissur, Kerala on S...Read More

• M
    Maulik
    On: Nov 26, 2017 | 147 Views

Drove 980KMS in a stretch and Car Says Ride me More - Great

I drove my car from Bangalore To Gujarat which is almost 1780KMS and I was afraid if BRV would really support me...Read More

• a
    arun
    On: Mar 07, 2017 | 116 Views

Spacious Family multi function Car

This is our 4th car - had our fingers crossed since the current first vehicle of choice was Innova. We felt BRV ...Read More

• p
    prasadpallath
    On: Nov 07, 2016 | 291 Views

A Family carhonda BRV

After long studies and comparison i came to honda brv... diesel version. Before finalizing brv other cars in mi...Read More

Honda BRV Further Research