I recently purchased Honda BRV - S MT diesel variant. I was very confused considering sea of SUVs available.
My first look at the car made me take the decision( which of course just got further steeled with a pleasant test drive).
1) looks- It looks much better from front and back angle. It is a little stretched if viewed from side angle though, plus also similarity between HONDA BRV & mobilio does some damage to its image.. but again, we need to remember , it is just a comparison for eyesight
2) interiors- It is quite spacious as compared to any other 7 seater in the range of 12-15 lakh( on road price )
3) Milage- Even though company claims milage of 21-22, i have always clocked around 17-19, on highway it touches 20.. But again my car is a a family car and we have AC switched on .
4) Quality- The quality of the manufacture is a plus in all aspects..
5) Engine sound- so far i have not heard much noise in my diesel variant as well (i know quite a few people who have complaints with noise from rear passengers in diesel variant though )
6) seats- definitely a plus considering the 50:50 last row split, 60:40 2nd row split, 2nd & 3rd row seat reclining plus complete foldable makes it a great companion for families on outings or shopping spree
1) inbuilt features: NO rear parking camera, no GPS :(
But again, company claims they need to sell accessories as well, if i need on touch screen info screen with reverse parking camera & sensors plus GPS, i can always pay 45k extra and get that fit through HOnda itself
So again, company saves cost, if you desire it, install it with warranty...
Again if i consider proper 7 seater family & good looking vehicle, my search clearly ended on HONDA BRV. There is no other car that fits in my mind
plus to add to it HONDA engine, it is surely a winner
Hyundai Creta Review. The Creta is Hyundai's entry into the world ...
After long studies and comparison i came to honda brv... diesel versi...
I am planning to buy a SUV for my family and therefore I went to Honda...
I have recently bought the newly launched BRV. It's nearly been a ...
After one month of drive and exploring all features, I found BRV as a ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals