Seven days 1142 KM, good experiance

By for Honda Amaze 2014-02-03 16:26:54.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Pick-up, look, smooth driving.

Cons : Engine sound inside cabin

Look and Style: Very Nice. Comfort: Very nice. Pickup: VERY VERY GOOD. Mileage: Okay (I got around 18). Best Features: Pickup. Amazing. Needs to improve: (1) Dashboard (worst) for God?s sake change it for future. (2) Noise inside cabin (diesel SMT) and gear shifting little bit poor. Overall Experience: VERY GOOD. I bought in Dec. 13, drove 1142 KM within 7 days from Ernakulam to Trivandrum, Kottayam, Tiruvalla and many more towns? Rough to very disturbing roads to smooth and hilly roads. On highways it is smooth n fast, while overtaking, I was Amazed by amazing Pickup of Amaze. My family liked it very much and I am in love with it now?

• darshan kumar anjan |27 Feb,2014 01:40:52 AM

Planning to buy one . Need more information about the interiors and AC

Raaj |27 Feb,2014 06:48:54 AM

Interiors r also up to class. AC also very effective. I visited all locations wth my all family, wife n parents n kids. So thr was nothing wrong i fojnd except, dash board, engine sound in cabin. My freind having verito for 3 yrars, tried amaze on a hilly road, and recated, my verito doent hv such power to climb ths high road n cannot go easily in 3rd gear but amaze was, verito needs 1st gear to climb such high roads. Whn it cms to enhine, safety n performance v cn trust Honda.

• Puru |28 Feb,2014 12:54:11 PM

Hi Raaj...Thanks for posting useful review. I would like to know the model description you have purchased. I am little concerned about Engine noise.

Raaj |28 Feb,2014 08:08:56 PM

I have SMT Diesel means below Top Diesel variant. Noise I have already pointed out. Engine sound inside cabin is disturbing ONLY when it is in 1st 2nd 3rd gear and not in speed, means when generally drive slowly in these gears. But Honda is Honda. Enjoy. Pickup is MAST boss.

• Surendra Singh |05 Mar,2014 11:31:06 PM

Dear Sir, I had seen this car 6 months ago and was in mood to purchase it. But seeing its dashboard i changed my mind and I did not purchase. Dash Board is need to be changed. Except dash board everything is good. Still now I have again made up my mind to purchase it.

• Surendra Singh |05 Mar,2014 11:32:39 PM

Dear Sir, Pls. confirm, Is there any chance to change its dash board in near time. Need your reply urgently.

• puneet ahuja |09 Mar,2014 07:38:42 PM

I read all comments. but I want to check all that by self, with noise, features, gears, etc. so first I want test drive. in Faridabad. then I will decide.

• shashank |24 May,2014 01:27:56 PM

I want to buy amaze smt modle sir plz help and also tell me that about dashboad that is there any changes in dashboad .

• Y Kameswara Rao |05 Jun,2014 01:39:47 PM

Planning togo for SX Diesel, any enlightenment? I too agree with the Dash Board appearance, other than that. Thanks & Regards

• anil |07 Jun,2014 12:19:46 AM

PLEASE CHANGE THE DASH BOARD

• N.sudhakaran |12 Jul,2014 08:16:36 PM

planning to buy amaze Vx. Please tell urgently, will they change that dash board? does honda give corporate discount or will the agent pocket it? Why no transparency here. Please reply before i buy and feel sorry soon. Is Honda listening?

• N.sudhakaran |13 Jul,2014 09:03:43 PM

It looks like manufacturer is not interested in consumer rating. If they don mind will Honda explain the following as regards Amaze Vx petrol manual option. The dash board is a real disappoinment and yellow light adds to gloom. The dark tone top and door upholstery makes the interior very gloomy, any plans to change? There is no rear ac vent for this mid size car. Any plan to instal it for extra charge atleast? There is no rear disc brake though it is ABS. Any plans to change? Rear camera and park assist? After paying about 8 Lakhs on the road price, isn't these basics a necessity?

Raaj |14 Jul,2014 01:55:32 PM

I already have decided to go for Ertiga for 2nd car, not for Mobilio,, bcz Honda is not giveing any attention to customers feedback abt dashboard, engine sound inside cabin, so a company which neglects customer's reviews n feedback must be punished. Ertiga is better than facing Honda's insulting behaviour. Amaze is a right chojce but Honda learn something from toyot n maruti dear or else soon u will lose market...

• SANJEEV |17 Jul,2014 06:50:57 PM

plz help me Planning togo for SX Diesel, any enlightenment

• a.k.singh |09 Nov,2014 07:22:55 PM

i am confuse buy or not.engine noise in cabine,dashbourd is also bad.