Petrol S Variant
Petrol S Variant
Bought it in January 2019. So far drove around 2000 km. One service has been done. No issues so far. It's going good. Prior to this, I drove the Hyundai Xcent. I think overall build quality of Hyundai Cars is better than Honda Cars. The kerb weight of my variant of Amaze is 900 kg which is on the lesser side in this segment. I have never driven it more than 80 kmph because I think the car is too light and might get out of control. Overall I am satisfied with my decision to buy Amaze. I am getting approx 14 kmpl avg in the city and approx 20 on Highways which I think is good for the petrol variant. I think the company could have used 15-inch wheels instead of 14-inch wheels because the gap between the wheel and the body is quite visible from a distance. Hoping that Honda will not do cost cutting in build quality- overall a good product if you are looking for reliability and good after-sales service.
- 9 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1246)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,000*EMI: Rs. 14,77818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...