need front look change
need front look change
Look and Style need to improve. Front side is looking like Hyundai Accent. If it is changed to design like Honda City, then it really worth for price Comfort Hope to be good Pickup Need to comment after release Mileage Need to comment after release Best Features safety hope is always good for Honda Price Reasonable Design need to improve Overall Experience Like Honda cars, this is excellent from the description point of view except the fact of front design, which needs to be improved to reach the market
- 33 Likes
- 27 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Handling and pickup is good. Mileage is way lesser than they claim. the turbo release is much earlier than expected. the clutch has to be used so often as the vehicle keeps moving even at fourth gear with accelerating. As a result the clutch plates have started making noises with in 1000 kms of running. the service guys have no clue to repair the same.
Exterior is good but while coming to specifications its too bad at its part .....ground clearance-165, fuel tank capacity-35litrs its horrible,14 wheel size,noisy engine and interior also has to be improve....
I had test driven the Diesel variant of Amaze today and the first thought was that Honda Amaze is very close to Amazing. Stunning looks, good interiors which are mostly similar to Brio, Comfortable Seats, decent leg room at the back, however no enough shoulder room for three adults. About the drive, the first thing which strike my mind was the engine noise in the cabin which is little noisy and one could feel slight engine vibration near the pedals. However the power, ride and gear shift is truly where nothing can beat Honda. The ride quality was great and the car did well in the pot holes with 4 adults in the car. This car is going to be a competition to the present entry level sedans and for the future ones too. I had booked the S variant which would cost close to 8 Lakh immediately after the test drive and expecting it to be delivered during the month of July. It's too early to comment on the mileage which only time would tell. I hope this feedback was helpful....
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (980)
- Mileage (304)
- Performance (147)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (326)
- Engine (222)
- Interior (172)
- Power (152)
- More ...
Giving feedback after driving for 2 years and drove 13000 km. 1. Both rear window knobs are not working. I cannot open them from inside. 2. Glove box opens up even if c...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,445*EMI: Rs. 17,88024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,445*EMI: Rs. 18,14524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,83,445*EMI: Rs. 19,16224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,03,444*EMI: Rs. 19,59621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,444*EMI: Rs. 19,86121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,63,445*EMI: Rs. 20,87821.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,33418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,93,439*EMI: Rs. 14,82718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,439*EMI: Rs. 15,08718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,53,439*EMI: Rs. 16,08318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,83,438*EMI: Rs. 16,72218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,95,438*EMI: Rs. 16,98218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,43,439*EMI: Rs. 17,97918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...