My Honda Amaze
My Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze is that car which can always make me smile. The easy handling of the car by people really makes it well to go for all kinds of roads and traffic situations. The diesel variant is additionally making it even more handy and popular among the common public. There is absolutely no dearth of comfort features in the car. One can get pleasant mileage numbers from this car which is an icing on the cake. The engine is smooth without any noise even at 120 km speed. I was impressed by its looks. It has looks similar to the Honda City when looked from back. It has excellent boot space. Back seat is extremely comfortable for 3 big sized adults with very comfortable leg space. Driver seat can be adjusted for height. The audio system is good. Honda Amaze is a great car for this price range. It has a powerful engine and the fuel economy is also good. The ride quality is plush and the suspensions continue to offer a likeable blend of handling and comfort. The 1.5-liter diesel offers 100PS of power and 200Nm of torque which is very impressive. It has good ride quality too. It has a good and impressive look among its competitors like the Swift DZire etc. The suspension of the Amaze is tuned more for handling than outright bump absorption. The steering is light but accurate and driving it hard won't scare the daylights out of you. The weedy, low-resistance tyres help in returning good efficiency but rob the fun while high-speed cornering. There's lots of understeers that's caused because of the thin tyres. The brakes have a decent feel and manage to get you to a dead halt in a respectable distance, but the braking distance could be further reduced with better-griping tyres.
- 6 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Very Good car but only one thing i would like to share that i am 6 feet tall person so that in this car driving seat i am not able to strectch my legs fully and feel some time uneasy other wise its good in all the respect
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (944)
- Mileage (285)
- Performance (139)
- Looks (284)
- Comfort (310)
- Engine (217)
- Interior (171)
- Power (147)
- More ...
I bought the Honda Amaze Car about 7 months ago with the BS6 engine. It is the best Sedan car in mid-range the built quality is too good and the cabin consists of Touchsc...
I bought the Honda Amaze just a few months ago and I must say it's a wonderful car in this price range. This car has a beautiful interior and LED lights which gives great...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,000*EMI: Rs. 14,95918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,000*EMI: Rs. 16,85518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.830,000*EMI: Rs. 18,01524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,10,000*EMI: Rs. 19,73121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefit up to Rs. 67,000...