Honda Amaze - Too Noisy!
Honda Amaze - Too Noisy!
Yesterday, I went to a Honda dealership as I am planning to buy a comfortable sedan for myself. There I test-drove the Amaze. The car's looks were not able to impress me especially the rear. The refreshed interiors though were so bad and made an impact. The feature list is also decently long so you can be happy there as well. I liked the built quality - more when I have been into Maruti's products. I sat on the rear bench and it was comfortable. Sometimes I have to seat three people there and Amaze is likely to handle it easily. There is ample boot space so you can keep a lot of luggage in case you have any. As far as the driveability is concerned, the car is okay-okay. I drove the diesel variant and would say there can be a lot more improvements. The engine noise is high and I did not like the non-linear acceleration of the car. As soon as I touched 80-85 kmph, the common problem with CVT started to occur. Will be a much better decision to go for manual variant if you hit highways regularly and don't like other cars overtaking you much. Control was, though, decent and you do not feel out-of-control even on sharp turns. In case you are biased towards Honda, then go for petrol variant. Honda is new to diesel world and I won't recommend you to take the chance. Apart from the drive quality, it will be economical to maintain as well. The family won't have a reason to complain as back seats are moderately comfortable. You should surely check the Figo Aspire as it has been rated highly by most of the experts. Would not be a bad decision to wait for the Volkswagen Ameo also.
- 41 Likes
- 38 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
excellent value for money, space, mileage,pickup are pros little poor suspension,engine noise,and not so rich interiors are cons over all rating for this car is 8/10.
This is most amazing car as his name. I brought three yrs back petrol smt model, its give an average of 18.4 km/ lit till present time(70,000Km). No
Good car have ever seen
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1000)
- Mileage (310)
- Performance (151)
- Looks (289)
- Comfort (332)
- Engine (226)
- Interior (174)
- Power (152)
- More ...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,939*EMI: Rs. 15,05918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,938*EMI: Rs. 15,31518.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,439*EMI: Rs. 16,28418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,938*EMI: Rs. 16,92518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,02,937*EMI: Rs. 17,18118.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,50,439*EMI: Rs. 18,17218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,437*EMI: Rs. 19,01218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.768,445*EMI: Rs. 16,71124.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,695*EMI: Rs. 18,14124.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,47,694*EMI: Rs. 18,38024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,95,695*EMI: Rs. 19,40024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,694*EMI: Rs. 19,82721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,27,693*EMI: Rs. 20,08721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,4,44*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,43,694*EMI: Rs. 20,42024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,695*EMI: Rs. 21,08621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,59021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Jazz :- Benefits up to Rs. 40,000...