Car with lot of problems
Car with lot of problems
Very Bad quality + Service Experience = I have visited services center now more than 10 times and 1 home visit by 3 technicians but they still don't know the exact issue. My Amaze (V-CVT- Petrol) which I purchased in June 2018 has a lot of issues with parts quality 1. Windows glass play: Windows glasses have more play and noise if you are driving while little down. Honda said you are not supposed to drive glass halfway down. 2. Music System: Bluetooth auto disconnect and music automatically stop after some time. 3. Bushes Sound: Some creepy sound comes when it moves to rough roads or on speed breakers while moving slowly. Continues even after service center replaced bushes. 4. Glove box auto open: Glove Box get automatically open when moving of speed breakers. Service center used electric tape to repair. but after some time it's the same. 5. Rear Hand Rails: Rear Handrails are very near to head and they stuck to head if 3 people are sitting they might cause serious injury. Honda says it's the design as per them this can not be changed. 6. While moving on rough roads some sound is coming from shockers as some metal part has got loosen out. contacted Honda they said its same in all new amaze. 7. Black garnish around the gear knob paint is getting off in layers I've got it replaced at my own waiting for approval from Honda.
- 6 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze is a real bad choice which I made. Purchased on May 7, 2019, Amaze is one of the biggest annoyance. Glove box noise or eneven roqds, glass keeps vibrating, gear shifting hard, gear stuck.
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (909)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (297)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,000*EMI: Rs. 14,77818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...