Best in class Economical option

• Appearance

Being the prestigous owner of honda city from last 5 years , forced me to push amaze in my family of car lovers.Getting onboard left me speechless the same level of driving comfort Honda city delivers is found in this compact solution. Car is apt for driving in NCR traffic or "bassad" I can say. cars absorb all the poth-holes as they were not found. coming over to diesel rattling sound is bearable as compared to maruti suzuki dzire , ford and volkswagen diesel generators. Best in class Aero dynamic shape that honda follows is undisputedly unmatchable in it's class. capacitive touch found on the dashboard doesn't let your body force to come into play. one can easily navigate between the stereo and air conditioner options. In this scrotching summer air conditioner of honda amaze add + 1 to it's USP. Coming over to city driving the turn around radius is simply awesome. No need to get worry if one of your friend borrows your car or you want to keep an eye how your child or loved ones are driving your car is now hassle free as it can be easily tracked on your smartphone with Newest feature Honda Connect is acts as a personal security guard for your car. Although I refused to buy but can be useful for some people. As per my knowledge no other car manufacturer is providing Michelin tyres which are best among the all , I have almost droved 65k in my Honda City and got the same installed in Amaze too as they are expensive one's so mostly dealers rely on other low-quality tyres.

for the one's who loves to travel to any height this compact solution will surely stand up on their expectations. I personally took this beauty to hilly areas of Himachal this summer . what I analyzed :- comfortable ride , economical , perfect ground clearance with an avg of 22 which meets the expectation of folks "kitna deti hai". while driving one doesn't feel he is carrying a bulky solution over his head, and makes you feel delighted in few kms of driving.

Y-gen can add some 17 inch alloy wheels with low floor tires to get a wow spotty look plus xenon-lights although it's not allowed. I will definately add some modification and post some pictures after first year of company claimed warranty.

I want let you know regarding the specifications (cupholder, airbags, abs and dual interiors) which you can easily explore and compare on ..

Comments Honda Amaze