BEST CAR UNDER SUB 4 METER SEGMENT WITH SPACIOUS CABIN !!!
BEST CAR UNDER SUB 4 METER SEGMENT WITH SPACIOUS CABIN !!!
I have purchase Diesel variant having 1.5 litre for T- permit purpose after having comparison with other sub 4 meter cars in this segment . The Honda Amaze then now becomes a complete package. A car, which it should ideally have been when it was launched in 2013. The new Honda Amaze now makes a strong case for itself in the highly competitive sub-4m sedan category. A segment that is dominated by the now ageing Maruti Swift Dzire. With dual airbags going to be optional on the base trims from May 2016, the new Amaze is a compelling buy indeed. With the new facelift, Honda Cars India has attempted to make the Amaze sportier and appealing to the eye. Talking about its exterior design, 2016 Honda Amaze gets a revised front thanks to new dual slat chrome grille and meatier lower bumper. Another change in the front is the fog lamp housing which is now much roomier and aggressive in design. Side profile remains unchanged while rear reflects a single change, in the form of revised taillamp cluster. It is the interiors of new Honda Amaze which have received the most significant changes / updates. The pre-facelift Amaze had interiors which were not only bland but also below Honda standards. 2016 Honda Amaze dashboard is very much like the dashboard of their best-selling City sedan. The new dual tone dashboard with silver accents on board the new Amaze features center console with piano black finish, new instrument panel with tachometer, speedometer and Multi-Information Display (MID). Along with premium digital AC controls with a display on the center console. In addition to this, the seats are now covered with a new premium fabric material, but sadly the seat design and structure remains unchanged. This means that the cushioning is not as good as rivals, this has been done so as to offer maximum space to passengers. Overall, the cabin looks much more elegant than before. 2016 Honda Amaze Facelift continues with the same set of engine and transmission options. This is in the form of 1.5 liter iDTEC diesel 4 cylinder mill generating 100 PS power at 3,600 rpm and 200 Nm torque at 1,750 rpm. Mated to a 5 MT, this engine claims a mileage of 25.8 kmpl. During our test drive, the car offered us a mileage of 18 kmpl. Another interesting fact to be noted here is that the NVH levels of new Amaze diesel are much better than before. Gone is the diesel clutter which was so easily evident in the pre-facelift Amaze. Even while cruising on the highway, the road noise does not seep into the cabin at speeds of up to 100 kmph. Diesel variant with 5 speed MT is the most fun of the three. It has the best acceleration of the three and can easily cruise at 120-130 kmph. Steering wheel starts becoming lighter once it crosses 120 kmph, which needs some getting used to. The built quality is not the best but is better than some of the rivals. The suspension is soft and is tuned for Indian roads. Brakes could have been better while the soft suspension gives way to body roll. Here is enough space inside the cabin. New Honda Amaze comes with best in class rear legroom space. It also has amongst the best head-room, boot-space and thigh support in the segment. Seating is for up to five adults. Though it is more comfortable to travel with four for long journeys. There are enough pockets inside the cabin to store bottles, change, documents, magazines, newspapers, etc. The boot size too is good enough to fit large and small suitcases.
- 4 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (991)
- Mileage (307)
- Performance (149)
- Looks (288)
- Comfort (328)
- Engine (225)
- Interior (174)
- Power (152)
- More ...
Petrol Ivtec: Overall premium in terms of internal feel and finish with respect to taxi feel of other similar variants. Good after-sales service with polite yet effective...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,70824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,695*EMI: Rs. 18,13824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,47,695*EMI: Rs. 18,39424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,95,695*EMI: Rs. 19,39724.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,694*EMI: Rs. 19,82421.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,27,694*EMI: Rs. 20,11121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,695*EMI: Rs. 21,08321.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,939*EMI: Rs. 15,05618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,939*EMI: Rs. 15,24118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,439*EMI: Rs. 16,28118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,938*EMI: Rs. 16,92218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,02,938*EMI: Rs. 17,13618.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,08,438*EMI: Rs. 17,28418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,50,439*EMI: Rs. 18,16918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,437*EMI: Rs. 19,00918.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...