Bad For Indian Roads, Poor After Sales Service

By for Honda Amaze 2016-09-17 14:26:49.0
  • Appearance

I bought the Honda amaze in March 2014 and have completed 57000Km till now.

Poor quality shockers, clutch plate, brakes, brake plate.

So far I have got following things changed :

Front brake pads - 4 times Cost : 4 X Rs.2800 + Labour charge(LC)

Clutch plates - need replacement : Cost Rs. 17000 (approx) + LC

Front Shockers - both replaced : Cost Rs.2500(approx)+LC

Brake plate - both replaced : Cost Rs. 1200 each + LC

And after getting all of these replaced my car still has noise.

The customer service is also disastrous. Nothing mentioned above is replaced under warranty. Honda doesn't seem to support their customers. Even after so many complaints and mails to the customer relations department, there is no support. I have also taken extended warranty. They say only manufacturing defect is covered and that too depends on service centre discretion. They won't change anything under warranty. I have heard customer relations department's response for Hyundai even Maruti responds and treats customer complaints seriously but not Honda. This was really surprising. Please be advised and choose Honda at your own risk.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this July
  • Sunny |26 Dec,2016 07:40:44 PM

Absolutely true.. I have honda amaze diesel for 6 months now.. I have also changed everything mentioned above except Front Shockers. I had to change the fly wheel also along with clutch plate. I wrote dozens of mails to honda customer care. But they just refused to accept by saying it is because of the driving style of the indiavidual. Bloody I drive Octavia, XUV, City since years and they are blaming me for driving style. Pathetic!! will not recommend this car to anyone !!

• Mohd Atique |14 Mar,2017 05:03:22 PM

Absolutely true ... Dont bay until you dont have a driving Badge , My car has broke down while driving @ 80KMH , and they are blaming for me for my poor driving skill . They must conduct driving test before selling the car to customer .

• Sivaprasad |16 Mar,2017 11:28:22 AM

Sir, your car ran 57K Kms. I faced clutch replacement twice at 13K Km and 21K Km :D Irony!!