Allrounder Value for Money Car
Allrounder Value for Money Car
I am proud owner of Honda Amaze Diesel car. Car with attractive exterior and interiors. Very smooth driving experience and made for Indian roads. The mileage is also superb and hence economical to drive for short trips or longer vacation plans. You will not squeeze your pockets for maintenance / services as this cost is also low. Overall I would say its value for money car Every country, every place on our planet has a legend associated with it. However, For Indian automotive industry, the sedan segment has always been one of the major points of focus for buyers, and there is no denying of the fact that "Honda" is the reigning champion of this particular segment for a very long time. The detailed, sharp body lines, the aerodynamic exquisiteness, the plush interiors, the roomy cabin, the smooth and powerful engine with ready to exploit torque are few of its unique characteristics which will leave an everlasting grin on your face every time you drive. Not to mention the head-turning metallic colors and full front and rear chrome grills reflect the real masculine effect of the car along with the sense of simplicity. Let's start with the in-depth Review of the Car Exteriors: I gave preference to white color which nicely blends and enhances the overall look and appeal of the car. The wrap around tail lamps are just fantastic and give an amazing look with the rear license chrome garnish. The shark fin antenna and power folding ORVM with turn indicators not only enhance the look but also exhibit functionality. Another major highlight is the beautifully sculpted 5 spoke alloy wheels. The chrome front grill and headlamps are well integrated with each other. The headlamps provide brilliant beam output and excellent field of view which inspires, even more, confidence while driving at the night. Interiors : The strongest force is the spacious cabin, premium interiors in its segment and an excellent multi-information combination meter with three dials (Speed, Revs, and Trip) to assist with ample information which looks stunning with the changing colors depending on the speed at which you are driving. The driver seat is height adjustable and the presence of charging port aux make your life easy. A significant improvement over the previous generations is clearly visible with the 5 inches screen with integrated advanced audio for entertainment which also doubles as the rear parking camera of the car. The back seat is the place where car takes you to whole another level. The sheer amount of leg room, height and width makes you think twice to compare it with a business class seat. The glove box is deep and has enough space to accommodate those small cans and bottles. Performance: The Amaze has always boasted about its powerful motor since it's inception. The engine is silky smooth while cruising and had ready to exploit power available whenever required. All this with a real world impressive mileage of 17-18 Kmpl in the city and over 22-24 Kmpl on highways. The 40 litres fuel tank is enough to get those long distances covered without having frequent visits to fuel stations. Safety and other features: The Amaze is a place where you can feel safe. The dual front airbags cover that very well. The brakes have a good bit around the corners, and the Impact mitigating headrests ensure that you won't ever get yourself hurt in case of an accident. The stable ACE body structure acts as the foundation of an extremely durable package which is further complimented with ABS and EBD. Service: The services one of those aspects which are often neglected by many other brands, and we have seen their downfall. But on the contrary, Honda has managed to establish an excellent service network for its fleet of cars and Amaze being one of the major player dominating the market with its presence. The service costs are minimal, and even the spare parts are priced adequately when compared to other brands in the market. The availability of parts and quick service also contributes to the overall success of this legend. Hence, forget about skyrocketing ownership/service/parts costs.
- 4 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1101)
- Mileage (285)
- Performance (139)
- Looks (284)
- Comfort (310)
- Engine (217)
- Interior (171)
- Power (147)
- More ...
I bought the Honda Amaze Car about 7 months ago with the BS6 engine. It is the best Sedan car in mid-range the built quality is too good and the cabin consists of Touchsc...
I bought the Honda Amaze just a few months ago and I must say it's a wonderful car in this price range. This car has a beautiful interior and LED lights which gives great...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,000*EMI: Rs. 14,95918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,000*EMI: Rs. 16,85518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,30,000*EMI: Rs. 18,01524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.910,000*EMI: Rs. 19,73121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefit up to Rs. 67,000...