A reliable car
A reliable car
I own a black Amaze, to be frank with even though the black color looks amazing it is literally difficult to clean and maintain its luster, The Car has Good exterior features , the profile line which moves from low to high from the front to back gives the car a big and sporty look, the front chrome finish on the front grill catch the eye. Boot space is the best in this class.The boot curve projection gives it a classy look. The tools and jack are arranged so perfectly. The head light sinks very well with the body unlike in many vehicles it is protruded which reminds me of a frogs eye. The lack of front fog lamps is a major deficiency. The lines between the bonnets, boot doors are all perfect. The doors and boots get closed so smoothly, but the side rear view mirrors hinges are are not strong enough to handle the rash bike drivers on Indian condition. The interiors are also very good the panel visibility, music system operations are all very good. But the bottle holders on the front doors are under sized to hold normal bottles. The cabin space is also good that even a 6 footer can sit comfortably at rear seat, I don't recommend 5 persons to travel together for long drives as 3 at rear would not be that comfortable. The engine initial pick is low but can move off pushing the pedal down, if you have good driving habits it will fetch you excellent millage of 25 to 28 Km on highways. Ensure that you maintain correct Tyre pressure, Honda recommends 33 and 29 PSI for front and rear respectively, unfortunately many of the Tyre workers (including Nitrogen) fills a flat 32 to all four Tyre's which drastically affect the millage stability and Tyre life. most places even the pressure gauges are faulty. Power of the vehicle can be felt while climbing uphills. The engine is protected from below so that the engine room is so clean and dust free. Talking about the high service cost is not so true if your odometer clocks 10000 km in 6 months. if your running is low you may feel a higher service cost due to the 6 month service frequency, The average service cost I incurred is 5000/- to 6000/- INR. I have driven my car for 38000 km and except the routine service no work as come. The service at Honda, we may have to push them a bit to get the work done properly, but still good compared to many others. I strongly recommend this car if your average run is 20000 Km or above a year.
- 13 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (907)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...