Value for Money
Value for Money
I bought freestyle at the end of first week of this month. Drive it 380Km and found he car easy to drive in city as well as in hills. This has Good Control and balance and smooth & powerful acceleration. I am pretty satisfied with my purchase as it is really a Value for Money product from Ford.
- 57 Likes
- 9 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Freestyle
What is the actual average you are getting in petrol ? I am getting around 5 km/l i drove around 150 km yet.
5km/l seems pretty low. I bought my freestyle titanium petrol last Friday (2nd June) and so far I have driven approx 450 km. On the highways I got a mileage of 15.1 kmpl. Whereas on short distance I am getting 8.5 kmpl.
I am getting 14.5 - 15 Km/l after 6K Kms in petrol.
What is the actual mileage which you are getting for petrol variant
Ford Freestyle User Reviews
- All (623)
- Mileage (160)
- Performance (95)
- Looks (102)
- Comfort (125)
- Engine (147)
- Interior (60)
- Power (143)
- More ...
I own a Titanium diesel model. People usually don't research before buying. The best option in diesel with drive & safety of SUV standards driver & enthusiastic car, shou...
- View All Freestyle Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 12,49018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,09,000*EMI: Rs. 15,51818.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,000*EMI: Rs. 16,24818.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Flair EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,74,000*EMI: Rs. 16,86218.5 kmplManual