Feature loaded Car, but I recommend to go for EcoSport rather. Features are good. In terms of driving it is average. If AC is ON, then you will feel the engine is lagging power. Sometimes the engine stops responding. Gear Box is a bit hard compared to other brands like Suzuki or Hyundai. Cargo volume is also very weak.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Freestyle
Ford Freestyle User Reviews
- All (643)
- Mileage (148)
- Performance (84)
- Looks (99)
- Comfort (111)
- Engine (138)
- Interior (58)
- Power (137)
- More ...
I bought Freestyle Titanium plus petrol, the driving experience is very good especially on highways, mileage in the city 10Km and on the highways 15km. Front-seat comfort...
I have Freestyle Titanium plus diesel variant. This car is fully loaded with features and has high ground clearance which can tackle rough roads, speed breakers easily......
Awesome car in this segment loaded with lots of safety features. Handling, performance, and stability is far ahead in the segment. You can experience only if you go for a...
- View All Freestyle Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 12,85118.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TrendCurrently ViewingRs.6,54,000*EMI: Rs. 14,36318.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,04,000*EMI: Rs. 15,40018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,39,000*EMI: Rs. 16,13118.5 kmplManual
Trending Ford Cars
On Ford Freestyle :- Ford to Ford Exchange...