It's really a perfect hatchback in every aspect. Driving Figo is entertainment. Its high torque will make you feel like the car is running to take off like an aeroplane, at the same time it will remain under control even after 170 KMPH, brakes are good enough, Cabin gives less noise and vibrations, it's really fuel-efficient. Its maintenance cost is also very low. In my opinion, there are no drawbacks but it would be better if the size of the tyres is upgraded to 16 inches for better handling of such high power of 100 PS
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Figo
Ford Figo User Reviews
- All (327)
- Mileage (105)
- Performance (57)
- Looks (50)
- Comfort (87)
- Engine (72)
- Interior (26)
- Power (78)
- More ...
Overall it is a very good car, its build quality is excellent as compared to other brands, its performance is also great, but when it comes to maintenance cost ...
I drive a Figo titanium blu, this hatchback is out of class segment and the beat among the competitors, it runs like a rocket, has efficient mileage, and ford has worked ...
- View All Figo Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Figo
- Figo Titanium Blu DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,37,000*EMI: Rs. 18,18224.4 kmplManual
- Figo AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,82,000*EMI: Rs. 12,14518.5 kmplManual
- Figo TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.6,82,000*EMI: Rs. 14,58018.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium BluCurrently ViewingRs.727,000*EMI: Rs. 15,52818.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium ATCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,000*EMI: Rs. 16,54616.0 kmplAutomatic
- Figo Titanium Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.8,20,000*EMI: Rs. 17,49316.0 kmplAutomatic