Best ever car in the hatchback segment, I have taken a decent call by not going for POLO. Saved almost 1.5 lakh and have got value for money car. I switched myself from Hyundai to Ford and now I am realizing that I have taken a decent call. After-sales service of Ford is Awesome. The ground staff is supportive and all they want is to make their client happy and satisfied. Have even managed to get 26 kmpl mileage (with AC)in highways with an avg speed of 70-75. You should try this to believe me and you will be amazed. I would rate 10/10 for my Ford Figo experience. Gone are the days when Ford cars used to be expensive( their maintenance cost), now it's as cheaper as **RUTI.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Figo
Ford Figo User Reviews
- All (335)
- Mileage (105)
- Performance (57)
- Looks (50)
- Comfort (87)
- Engine (72)
- Interior (26)
- Power (78)
- More ...
Overall it is a very good car, its build quality is excellent as compared to other brands, its performance is also great, but when it comes to maintenance cost ...
I drive a Figo titanium blu, this hatchback is out of class segment and the beat among the competitors, it runs like a rocket, has efficient mileage, and ford has worked ...
- View All Figo Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Figo
- Figo Titanium Blu DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,37,000*EMI: Rs. 18,18224.4 kmplManual
- Figo AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.582,000*EMI: Rs. 12,14518.5 kmplManual
- Figo TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.682,000*EMI: Rs. 14,58018.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium BluCurrently ViewingRs.7,27,000*EMI: Rs. 15,52818.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium ATCurrently ViewingRs.775,000*EMI: Rs. 16,54616.0 kmplAutomatic
- Figo Titanium Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.820,000*EMI: Rs. 17,49316.0 kmplAutomatic