Best diesel car in the hatchback segment. have great power and road grip. Power and mileage are outstanding. I will suggest everyone who is seeking a hatch this one is the best. Exterior design is pretty good. Interior well determined and very easy to operate. Good leg room in the back seat. And a big boot space for the long drive also. Good ground clearance and its made for Indian roads
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Figo
Ford Figo User Reviews
- All (327)
- Mileage (105)
- Performance (57)
- Looks (50)
- Comfort (87)
- Engine (72)
- Interior (26)
- Power (78)
- More ...
Overall it is a very good car, its build quality is excellent as compared to other brands, its performance is also great, but when it comes to maintenance cost ...
I drive a Figo titanium blu, this hatchback is out of class segment and the beat among the competitors, it runs like a rocket, has efficient mileage, and ford has worked ...
- View All Figo Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Figo
- Figo Titanium Blu DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,37,000*EMI: Rs. 18,52624.4 kmplManual
- Figo AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,82,000*EMI: Rs. 12,51318.5 kmplManual
- Figo TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.6,82,000*EMI: Rs. 14,93518.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium BluCurrently ViewingRs.7,27,000*EMI: Rs. 15,89918.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium ATCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,000*EMI: Rs. 16,88916.0 kmplAutomatic
- Figo Titanium Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.8,20,000*EMI: Rs. 17,83116.0 kmplAutomatic