I am new to driving and was frightened of driving as every newbie does, like how to manage clutch-brake combination, hillside driving, etc. But as usual, I wanted a big car for myself. So I compared different SUV-AMT versions - the EcoSport, the Creta, and the Duster.
And I went for the EcoSport AMT Petrol -- The top model of the vehicle.
1. Reasonable price -- Approximately 11 lakhs on road price
2. Hill ride assistance
3. 6 Airbags -- You will feel safe.
4. Climate control
5. Well tested car in Indian conditions.
6. Best-in-class mileage
7. Glove-box cooling - Much needed nowadays.
8. Stability control
9. Keyless entry
10. Good service network and low maintenance
1. No rear camera
2. Electric folding mirror
Excellent performance. I own an auto-transmission petrol Eco Sport. Dr...
The Ford Ecosport is not only an SUV or a compact SUV but, at the pric...
Look and Style:Comfort. Pickup: Very bad. Mileage: Ford is liying very...
It already has a fan Following - Ecosportiez Standing close to Ecospor...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals