EcoSport Pros And Cons

EcoSport Pros And Cons

Only one problem with rear seat leg space otherwise it is the best car in the segment having endless interesting features. I swear if you are using a Ford first time without any tutorial you can't even turn on headlights or open fuel lid, neither could I. These normal features change into advanced and interesting features. These features turn out to let you feel always special while filling the tank.

By piyush meena

• Space (2)
  • More ...
  • LATEST
  • Excellent Car

I have been driving this car since 9 February 2021. It has been an exceptional experience for me. My car is EcoSport sports diesel 2021 and it returns a good milage for m...Read More

By cute babies
    On: Feb 13, 2021 | 5382 Views
  • I Love Ford

Best car in a segment. Best performance, low maintenance cost, advanced services. Ford is a good company

By chandqureshi
    On: Feb 23, 2021 | 39 Views
  • Best Car To Buy

Best car in this budget and segment. I can bet no one can come near this with price and features. Recommended to all driving enthusiastic over there.

By vimal nambiar
    On: Feb 20, 2021 | 116 Views
  • Best In The Segment

Best performance, Best safety, and best better fuel efficiency. A little bit more legroom required with rear AC vents Apart from that best car in the segment.

By deep joshi
    On: Feb 20, 2021 | 56 Views
  • Awesome Car

I bought this car in 2017 and I love this car. Not a lot of maintenance if you use it properly. I use this car in the hills and is perfect for handling hairpin bends.

By mucool
    On: Feb 18, 2021 | 93 Views
  • Best Car In Segment

I think it is the best compact SUV. I had tried all cars but nothing was like Ecosport. So I choose the segment King.

By manisha raut
    On: Feb 09, 2021 | 127 Views
  • Disappointing

Everything is fine apart from comfort. Not a comfortable car and secondly poor pulling power. Too clumsy to drive. Not happy since day one. Better look for some other opt...Read More

By nikhil gaba
    On: Feb 08, 2021 | 4352 Views
  • Just Go For It

I am having a good experience with my eco sport and belive me the car is very good in almost all aspects.

By sanjay nikam