Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Ford EcoSport

Best In this Segment

I was Very Confused During my Selection and Comparison Period for my First Ford Car. And now after driving 4000 Kms of my Ford Ecosport Titanium Varient in one and half months I am very happy With my selection. For Those who are very much confused for making Their Correct Decision i really want to tell uh This is the best car uh have ever get in this Segment. I had Few Queries before Buying this car. 1) I was afraid about its Mileage because I heard about Old ecosport has very Low mileage :- i am happy with This New Ecosport Facelift As it Gives me 19-20 km/ litre before My 2nd Servicing as I heard in 2nd servicing Mileage increases by 1 or 2 km/l. 2) Rear Seat Space :- Not too Small as people's are yelling but Yes It's Just Few cms Small than its Competitor's in this segment but it's thigh support is best in this segment. 3) Servicing Cost :- Compared and Talked with many Ford Owners. Maintenance cost is same to all its Competitors in this Segemnt Only Creta has more maintainance cost But I would like to mention here , If uh Want real Driving Pleasure with safety then Uh should Go with this car. I definitely tell uh that uh have control on its wheel , Best Driving Pleasure and SUV wali Feeling. Thank uh 👍

A