Amazing Car

By for Ford EcoSport 2016-08-08 10:20:18.0
  • Appearance

Though now there are many cars with same features and design still the Eco boost is unbeatable. The engine seems to be just 1litre but when you experience it is second to none. Ecoboost still stands there where it was. It is pulling the car with so much ease that one can never feel that they are getting the power from the just 1-litre engine, the pull and the pick are the things which one must watch.

As I am an Indian, and I must say that this car is truly for Indians, the ground clearance is 200mm which is very decent and can thus let anyone to drive it anywhere as it can adjust quickly to the rough terrain or to the plain which will give you the better view of the road.

In India, the most important thing which is looked far is the performance of the vehicle regarding its mileage and even in this category this car doesn't lag as the car delivers around about 18kmpl even though in any conditions the mileage is above 10kmpl which is good one for the vehicle.

If I talk about the safety feature of the vehicle it is equipped with all the safety features(depending upon the model you go for) either it is ABS, Airbags, but one thing which I missed was the rear camera which is necessary for the vehicle of such a height.

In entertainment features, this car also performs well as there are four speakers all around, but the base model doesn't have that CD/DVD player in it for which one has to spend more.

These are the features which I have observed and was looking for in my car apart from these the commanding position behind the wheels is the attractive feature which only an SUV can offer and gives you the feeling that is just unexplainable. Moreover, the luggage space of 346 L provided is good enough to store the luggage of a family easily as I have carried the luggage of my family in this car for about one week easily. Moreover being from Himachal Pradesh, I think this vehicle doesn't ever make me believe that I have made a wrong decision of going for it, as in this vehicle we have done our tour around Dharamshala, McLeodganj, Mussorie, Kullu and Manali. This car has performed very well.