Rating of Ford EcoSport

About my new Ford Ecosport Titanium 1.5 TDCi... Being Happy!!!

G
Gunjal
On: Sep 21, 2017 | 926 Views

The search for the new car started as we had a new member in the family, my son! First task was to shortlist a type of car based on our needs, which were:
1.Diesel
2.Ground Clearance(min 180mm)
3.Comfortable suspension
4.Compact yet good enough space inside
5.Will be used for at least 5 years.

So finally, between S-Cross 1.3 Zeta and Ecosport Titanium, I chose Ecosport titanium and I am very happy with the decision. So far with the ODO at 700 KMs, I can comfortably say that it fulfils all our requirements. The engine is smooth and short travel of clutch with smooth gearshifts makes it easy to drive in a city traffic. I am happy with the overall build quality & fuel efficiency of the car (approx. 17.5 kmpl in city). The suspension setup is also good as it soaks potholes and expansion joints on the bridge very well, which is complemented by a neat sound insulation resulting in low NVH. The media console is the new touchscreen head unit on my Ecosport, which works very well except it does not have voice command feature like Sync that was on the previous model. Also, on the downside, the new model misses out on front and rear armrests that you expect as a part of basic features while buying a car worth almost Rs.12 Lakh on road. It would be great if Ford provides it at least in accessories. I look forward to have memorable road trips with the Ecosport..!

Other EcoSport Reviews