My 1st Car## Ford Figo Aspire

My 1st Car## Ford Figo Aspire

Hi, Ford Figo Aspire is my 1st Car the experience from the day I visited the Ford showroom to buy it then, of course, driving it home was simply awesome. Choosing to buy this car is very easy because once you visit and test drive this car you are done no second thoughts will come to your mind. Trust me this was the case with me. When you drive this car you will just feel like driving it as long as you can it is simply amazing. It makes me feel proud and happy when my friends and colleagues look at my car and says such a beautiful car you are driving.. And to make it clear to everyone it is not only beautiful and comfortable its powerfull also and also gives very good mileage. Once you are in the driving seat you will feel the power and control of this amazing car. And to complement your Driving experience Ford after service sales service is the best service one can ever have and its cheap also you will surprised to see your service bill for sure.. If you are planning to buy a Car then Ford Figo Aspire is best car you can buy in this segment. Trust me but verify it yourself and I am sure we will come out and say this is the car I want to buy.

By ripunjit borahverified Verified Buyer

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Best Pick Up

I bought Aspire diesel on Jan 21 after selling my Scorpio. I experienced the best pick up and very good mileage 26 kmpl on the highway and 18kmpl in the market.

By sangram singh
    On: Nov 17, 2021 | 37 Views
  • 40k Experience

Power and Acceleration are brilliant. Handling gives you confidence. You don't need a touch screen or Multiplex in this car, because you can just enjoy the drive.

By vishnraj
    On: Nov 04, 2021 | 60 Views
  • Exalent Car

Exalent comfort and good mileage, safty also good. Maintenance ls ok, very low prise. Esay drive. Super budjet car.

By vijay vijay
    On: Sep 14, 2021 | 49 Views
  • Good Car With Better Price Range

Good car with a better price range of the ford, comfort, and stylish, mileage is somewhat ok, still more

By clasher viki
    On: Sep 08, 2021 | 49 Views
  • Mileage Petrol Titanium Plus Petrol

New Ford aspires titanium plus petrol May 2021 highway mileage of10 to 11km. Will, it increases or not.

By hemant kumar jeengar
    On: Jul 29, 2021 | 68 Views
  • Diesel ...best In Class Compact Sedan

Best power-packed compact sedan. Excellent ride and handling. The diesel engine is too good. Power and precision. Equally matched.

By shibabrata nayak
    On: Jul 25, 2021 | 50 Views
  • Best Compact Sedan Car

Best Compact Sedan car on the Indian road. For the last 2 years, I am using it. No issues till now. There are so many misconceptions about the car. I love it.

By kunal kumar
    On: Jul 21, 2021 | 44 Views
  • Overall Good But Low Fuel Economy

Overall it is a good package. Got more features than Amaze and Dzire with low spending. But not happy with fuel efficiency. Average of 16 on the highway with AC

By arun chawla
    On: Jul 13, 2021 | 47 Views
Ford Aspire
Rs.5.21 - 9.10 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Ford Aspire