A good car for the customers

By for Fiat Palio Stile from Jamshedpur 2008-10-21 18:34:56.0
  • Appearance

Pros : space, comfort

Cons : speed, value as a brand

Since after i saw the car for the first time i was getting fond so as to get the car. Front looks of the car are very sporty type, and a large space is present inside for the passengers so as to have their journey very comfortably. Speed of the car is also not too high, making it very safe while on the drive. I am enjoying my travel since i made it first with this car.

• vinod Kumar |13 Dec,2010 05:47:14 PM

Fiat Palio is my 3rd car & i am very much comfortable with this. palio gives me 12 KMPL in city & 15 - 16 KMPL in Highways, speed of the car is good. Headlamps really impressed me. it's spacious comparing with other mid size cars. 5 people can comfortably sit to travel. Recently i went to Madurai with continuous journey, in fact i never get of tired. One more thing i would like to point out is about Air- Condition, it's really unbelievable the temperature of AC is really good in point No.2 itself. Hats off to Palio

• shantanu |10 Sep,2011 02:04:25 PM

I tried my hand on my brother's Palio but found the clutch real hard, to the extent that I did not feel comfortable at all, and I am talking of less than an year old Palio. I just wanted to know whether it was a problem with his car or other users also find it same! I really like the looks and am thinking of giving it another shot.

rahul sharma |04 Oct,2011 11:35:09 AM

its really true , clutch is really bothersome, nt comfortable, though a good gcar but clutch always creates problems and with first gear alwaysa problem

• B Ravi Sankar |25 Nov,2011 08:39:21 PM

I am new to Car driving, but I felt comfortable to get trained with this car. Its comfortable, smooth going and handling is very nice. My car even though its a used one, it is worthy to ride.

• Prabu |07 Mar,2012 11:08:38 PM

Palio Stile was my third car (after M800 & Santro Xing) and it is one of the worst one I owned...it was so maintenance intensive and very unreliable. On top of that comes the horrible service - VST Motors. I had all sorts of issues with the vehicle ranging from gear box problem to engine heating up to master cylinder failure....it is a big list. I fell in love with its looks and I paid the price... I would not recommend this car to any one and just to get a taste of what FIAT is all about, try calling the support manager and tell him you have a problem with their product!!!