A good car for the customers

for 1.1 SL

Since after i saw the car for the first time i was getting fond so as to get the car. Front looks of the car are very sporty type, and a large space is present inside for the passengers so as to have their journey very comfortably. Speed of the car is also not too high, making it very safe while on the drive. I am enjoying my travel since i made it first with this car.

By ajay
On: Oct 21, 2008 | 3869 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Palio Stile

4 comments
P
prabu
Mar 7, 2012 11:08:38 PM

Palio Stile was my third car (after M800 & Santro Xing) and it is one of the worst one I owned...it was so maintenance intensive and very unreliable. On top of that comes the horrible service - VST Motors. I had all sorts of issues with the vehicle ranging from gear box problem to engine heating up to master cylinder failure....it is a big list. I fell in love with its looks and I paid the price... I would not recommend this car to any one and just to get a taste of what FIAT is all about, try calling the support manager and tell him you have a problem with their product!!!

B
    b ravi sankar
    Nov 25, 2011 8:39:21 PM

I am new to Car driving, but I felt comfortable to get trained with this car. Its comfortable, smooth going and handling is very nice. My car even though its a used one, it is worthy to ride.

s
      shantanu
      Sep 10, 2011 2:04:25 PM

I tried my hand on my brother's Palio but found the clutch real hard, to the extent that I did not feel comfortable at all, and I am talking of less than an year old Palio. I just wanted to know whether it was a problem with his car or other users also find it same! I really like the looks and am thinking of giving it another shot.

r
      rahul sharma
      Oct 4, 2011 11:35:09 AM

its really true , clutch is really bothersome, nt comfortable, though a good gcar but clutch always creates problems and with first gear alwaysa problem

Fiat Palio Stile
        This car model has expired