I face three mazor draw backs in my Datsun Go T 2014 car.
1. Front opposite side power widows does not has access on driver side. This causes lots of discomfort for driver if he need to operate the otherside window while driving alone.
2. Bad rubber gaskets of the door make noise while closing the door.
3. Rear view mirror has no adustment for night cause disturbance from rear vehicles' head light.
These three mazor issues need to be solved for making the car driving friendly. My request to the service center failed to find solution.
- 13 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Datsun GO
Datsun GO User Reviews
- All (244)
- Mileage (83)
- Performance (34)
- Looks (56)
- Comfort (68)
- Engine (60)
- Interior (19)
- Power (41)
- More ...
I am using Datsun Go since 2016, it's been 4 years, I installed CNG and I am very happy with the performance and Mileage. Very less maintenance cost and 1.2 Lt Engin make...
- View All GO Reviews
Compare Variants of Datsun GO
- GO D PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.4,02,778*EMI: Rs. 8,46619.02 kmplManualKey Features
- GO A PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.4,99,7,38*EMI: Rs. 10,46219.02 kmplManualPay 96,960 more to get
- GO A Option PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,40,138*EMI: Rs. 11,29819.02 kmplManualPay 40,400 more to get
- GO TCurrently ViewingRs.5,75,488*EMI: Rs. 12,01819.02 kmplManualPay 35,350 more to get
- Front Power Windows
- Power Steering
- Central Locking
- GO T CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,31,038*EMI: Rs. 13,51419.59 kmplAutomaticPay 35,350 more to get
- GO T Option CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,51,238*EMI: Rs. 13,94519.59 kmplAutomaticPay 20,200 more to get
On Datsun Go :- Cash Discount up to Rs. 20...