Rating of Datsun GO

I doubt the capability of Datsun Go

d
dharma
On: Mar 20, 2014 | 17215 Views

Look and Style: From what we see, the looks of Go feel to be upmarket and slghtly different from what the market trend is going on. I liked the lines and curves on the side profile. I would have loved it further if sporty roof rails were also added.

Comfort: I have seen the praise of its interiors in the media. The space is definitely great but looking at the skinny seats, I doubt its comfort level. However, there seems to be enough legroom and headroom for an average height person. Even the boot space looks pretty decent.

Pickup: I think Go is using the same Micra engine which doesn't has any issue of now. I hope it would continue to do good job under Go's hood as well.

Mileage: The claimed mileage by company officials is 20.63 kmpl which is great on the bumpy Indian roads and jam packed traffic.

Best Features: It would be its looks, space and mileage from my side as the best features

Needs to improve: I think Nissan should work on the after sales service, if they want to make Go a real successful car. Also, the interior plastic quality feels to be cheap on first glance.

Other GO Reviews