I doubt the capability of Datsun Go

By for Datsun GO 2014-03-20 16:37:05.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks, Mileage and Space

Cons : Interior plastic quality and after sales service

Look and Style: From what we see, the looks of Go feel to be upmarket and slghtly different from what the market trend is going on. I liked the lines and curves on the side profile. I would have loved it further if sporty roof rails were also added.

Comfort: I have seen the praise of its interiors in the media. The space is definitely great but looking at the skinny seats, I doubt its comfort level. However, there seems to be enough legroom and headroom for an average height person. Even the boot space looks pretty decent.

Pickup: I think Go is using the same Micra engine which doesn't has any issue of now. I hope it would continue to do good job under Go's hood as well.

Mileage: The claimed mileage by company officials is 20.63 kmpl which is great on the bumpy Indian roads and jam packed traffic.

Best Features: It would be its looks, space and mileage from my side as the best features

Needs to improve: I think Nissan should work on the after sales service, if they want to make Go a real successful car. Also, the interior plastic quality feels to be cheap on first glance.

• Bir Singh Saini |14 Aug,2014 08:24:05 PM

Dear I have to buy new Datsun go. Please suggest.

Deepanshu |07 Jun,2015 11:17:55 AM

Do not buy this car.... i m owning this car nd i think this is my biggest mistake..... b carefull.... plastic comes out.... average is not gud.... seats are not comfortable.... servicing costs around 4500 to 5500.... suspension is the worst.....

Dorababu |01 Jul,2015 12:25:30 PM

What happened to ur car? Any crash or something ?

• tr |24 Nov,2014 03:56:57 PM

Gucihggffgfggffg

• annubhav |18 May,2015 12:41:27 PM

This is a descent car at this price segment , it scores high on its looks and style ,it is spacious and is packed with a powerful engine .....this Is a car that you should go for it

• piyush k. |09 Jun,2015 03:30:33 PM

i am confused within datsun go and hyundai eon, please suggest what will bevthe better choice

Kamaldeep |19 Oct,2015 01:02:08 PM

Same Q r standing in front of me what will be the better deal EON or Dastan Go?

• hussain |22 Nov,2015 10:11:55 AM

Good car with good mileage

• vinay kumar shrivastwa |13 Dec,2015 04:36:18 PM

I want to buy Datsun car pleas e suggest me

• Kamlesh |03 Jun,2016 03:04:40 PM

I want purchase this pls suggest me. It is right decision or not? Pls suggest me right car.

• Rahul kalita |09 Jul,2016 12:25:36 PM

hey dude if u don't have any idea Dan why u give Ur view....go not using micra engine .....go use RENAULT KWID'S ENGINE oky