Rating of Datsun GO

Datsun Go - A colorful gift from Nissan on the auspicious occasio...

Well I think it's rightly said, big things come in small packages and adding more from my side, can hold too much of a package to, as the car comes with a mind blowing boot space of 296-litres which is quite impressive for a small car. I actually like the philosophy of Nissan, to bring a car for the first time buyer. The people in this category are not used to the special pampering by the extra safety and comfort feature, because the car lacks it. Even on the top end variants the ABS and Airbags are absent. But you get what you paid for. I also liked the way they have put the gear box and handbrake below the dashboard. It's kinda odd but nice as now my child can be easily sat between her mother and me because the passenger seat is extended upto the driver seat and there is no space left in between. Moreover the petrol engine works fine. I think the engine produces a power of 66 bhp and also offers good mileage figure of 20kmpl. What I don't understand is the absence of CD player and Radio in the music system. However, you can play the music via mobile through the AUX in support. In all, the car impressed me, especially the exterior design and the boot space.

A