Maruti Ertiga
    Rs   4.51 - 7.43 Lakh*

VERY GOOD FOR COMPETETIVE PRICE & VERY GOOD EFFICIENCY

By for Datsun GO Plus 2017-09-09 16:03:01.0
  • Appearance

I have purchased DATSUN GO Plus (T) - MUV car last year in June 2016 after doing research across various 7 seater and 8 seater cars available in the market across various MUVs and SUVs which is the price ranging from 5 to 9 lacs, finally with 70% mind I purchased DATSUN Go plus (T) car now if somebody ask me with 85% cofidence I will recommend to puchase this car. In city when driven with AC on I am getting 15 to 15.5 km and while I am long drive it gives me 19 to 19.5 km and occassionally even bit more. These Kms can be achieved only when I fill the petrol tank fully in one go. With 5 persons inside the car the pick-up is very good and manuvering was very easy even in very busy and narrow roads, but I also travelled with 7 person which 2 adults seated in the last row, at that time pick-up slightly drops not much. In the first row 3 persons can sit, I also driven the car with 8 persons (all adults) the pick-up was equally good when we I go for fuctions or marriage. Size and length of the car are designed in such a way that it can be easily parked, you will have the feeling of puchased a big car with that price, braking system is good. Even after 3 to 4 hours of drive continuously I have not felt tied. In the past one year I have done only one free service and is due for 2nd service my total expenses so far is Rs.137/- and run 5200 km in addition to insurance and petrol cost for running the vehicle. The interiors are simple and elegant, appearance of the car is good. The engine sound is smooth even at high speed, I have touched upto 110-115 kms per hour when driving on High ways and on vacant roads, the tapering of the car roof can be reduced so that for the passenger sitting in last row can sit even comfortably. All our relative and friend priced me for buying this car. GOOD CAR. Thanks to DATSUN.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this January