Rating of Datsun GO Plus

Datsun Go is a value for money car!

a
abc
On: Jan 17, 2015 | 78185 Views

Look and Style: I very much liked the Go hatchback and Go almost looks like it. Above all, it stands out in a crowd that is full of Marutis and Hyundais on our roads. The most attractive part of my Go is its D-shaped front grille which makes it very good and premium looking.

Comfort: I must say that the front seats are very comfortable, but as you move to the rear, the seats are not that good, while the third seat is actually painful. Legroom is pretty decent in the first two rows, but the third row is just for the kids or for the pet - a dog, as in my case.

Pickup: The GO drives well in city as well as on highways. It pulls well, despite of its big size and allows to revv as much I can. Although, it starts saying 'No' after 110 km/h, but all-round it performs decently and I am happy with it.

Mileage: Datsun claims a fuel efficiency of around 20 kmpl, but in reality, my Go has never delivered more than 14-15 kmpl, as my commute is mostly in the city.

Best Features: It has rain sensing wipers, which means I don't need to adjust the wiper speed again and again, as it automatically adjusts it. Its simply the best thing in this car along with the Mobile Docking Station, which allows me to connect my phone with a wire.

Needs to improve: The build quality is not that good. The sheet metal used is very light and feels unsafe. Even the plastic quality on the inside is just above average. The tyres are also small.

Over-all experience: Yes, it has flaws and needs improvement, but at the same time, it drives well and justifies the money I spent on it, rather than spending the same amount on a small car.

Other GO Plus Reviews