For those who are planning to buy a CRUZE

By for Chevrolet Cruze from CHENNAI 2011-12-24 01:34:14.0
  • Appearance

Pros : read the review

Cons : read the review

I own a Cruze LTZ... its an amazing car... no other car in this range has such a powerful engine n features.. once u pass 1700rpm it turns into a rocket and it's really a nice car to be within highways, I have clocked 195 effortless and I'm sure that many people would have fallen in love with cruze by seeing the way I drove it... the looks of this car is awesome which can be beaten only by premium luxury cars like audi,bmw's.....its apt for modifications also.... I used to get an Avg mileage of 12.5kmpl which is not that bad for such a powerful car but I won't suggest any of u to choose cruze... because it lacks quality... the cabin is noisy , back seats are uncomfortable in bumpy roads.... again service is very poor.After buying you don't feel like you are owning a Luxury car, at first when u are excited u won't have any prob with the turbo lag but after a while especially in city drive u may get disappointed... the clutch is quite hard,and its having a poor resale value... i just sold mine for 10.50 which has done 23000 kms.... this is all I have to say.......think twice before you choose to CRUZE... don't regret later (as i did)