This car came into my life on 2013 and having a great time with it. Jumping to review.
I am not going to be too techy here, let me share what I FELT.
1) When you stand in front of the car, you will never feel it as a normal Hatchback car, it's robotic. Designed perfectly to make you feel proud.
2) When you stand behind the car, it looks stylish. The round backlights are kinda unique for these model cars.
3) On the roads, you can get more eyes to look up on you.. whatever color you choose.
1) All this suits only if you are LT & above model. Anything below will be a guy in the crowd.
1) The leg space is good for all. Easily 5 people can take a ride.
2) AC vent cover is very much adjustable. AUTO option is a helpful feature.
3) Supports IVRM with night mode, but not automatic
4) The glowlight around speedometer, Audio system and AC are very cool.
1) Engine sound is disturbing
2) The driver will not get a full view on sides of the road. This one is dangerous too.
3) Boot space is way low. Only two laptop bags can be placed.
Go for its style!
I am using Chevrolet beat from past 4 years and was getting it service...
I have purchased Chevrolet beat Diesel model LT in Feb 2013, the car i...
its the 4th year - perfect hatchback for Indian traffic. Amazing size,...
Popularly known as SPARK in the western countries, the sexy compact Ch...
I have had the Beat Diesel TDI for over 5 years and I have used this v...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals