This car came into my life on 2013 and having a great time with it. Jumping to review.
I am not going to be too techy here, let me share what I FELT.
1) When you stand infront of the car, you will never feel it as a normal Hatchback car, its robotic. Designed perfectly to make you feel proud.
2) When you stand behind the car, it looks stylish. The round backlights are kinda unique for these model cars.
3) On the roads, you can get more eyes to lookup on you.. whatever color you choose.
1) all this suits only if you are LT & above model. Anything below will be a guy in the crowd.
1) The leg space is good for all. Easily 5 people can take a ride.
2) AC vent cover is very much adjustable. AUTO option is a helpful feature.
3) Supports IVRM with night mode, but not automatic
4) The glowlight around speedometer, Audio system and AC is very cool.
1) Engine sound is disturbing
2) Driver will not get full view on sides of the road. This one is dangerous too.
3) Boot space is way low. Only two laptop bags can be placed.
Go for its style!
I have had the Beat Diesel TDI for over 5 years. And I have used this ...
I Have Beat LT Diesel, I am using it from last one year, have a very g...
This is a small package and can be bought at a rate lesser than other ...
IT IS GOOD CAR TO DRIVE BEGINNERS, GOOD INTERIORS WITH GOOD SPARE PART...
I have Beat diesel, Even though it produces lot of noise, Handling and...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals