My first car for my small family.

By for Chevrolet Beat 2017-01-21 21:44:41.0
  • Appearance

I have purchased Chevrolet beat Diesel model LT in Feb 2013, the car is really nice and compact still four persons can easily travel in this car rear seats are also having head rests which really matters a lot during long journey the front seat and rear seats are really comfortable even a six feet of height person can easily enter and seat enough leg room for rear seat passengers as well as front seat passengers, the car driving performance is really fantastic due to its sportiness, it is extremely easy to drive on city roads even in heavy traffic also. Gear shifting is extremely smooth as well as power steering due to which less fatigue even in long journeys, Air conditioner of Beat is quite average because cooling effect for rear seats is less, lack of power observed While driving at steeper roads or ghats sometimes. Very less noise of the car inside the cabin. Ground clearance of the beat is also found good. Most important and beneficial part of my car is its mileage it is really giving me almost 25 kmpl mileage after using Air conditioner on highways and is giving 22 kmpl on city roads I think this is the most fuel efficient car in Diesel variant in this segment. The most drawback of this car is its boot space, the luggage for four hardly accommodates in the boot. I am using this car from last four years and except regular periodic maintenance, i have not spent a single rupee on additional maintenance. Car music system is average even if the speakers of the car is not good so I have replaced them with a superior one, the odometer is really giving the nice and attractive looks to the car. Armrest for a driver is really good but needs to provide it to the left hand of the driver also to improve more comforts. Overall a nice sporty car, full marks from my side to Chevy even in future I will prefer only Chevy cars to go for.