Poor service and fraud

By for Chevrolet Beat 2013-09-02 22:48:02.0
  • Appearance

I met with an accident in which d car got broken... I was hurt. But more den dat. I was worried about d car. But insurance made me calm down. I immediately ran towards baid motors (service station) n askes dem to estimate d expenses... Dey took a while to do that. I had to work out my head n toes to do that. Finally, dey did dere job. Now d next hurdle was d paperwork. I was tensed. But to my surprise, said motors never asked for my permission to open d car up. I bumped into d company n questioned dem..Dey said... It has already gone for repairing n I m on safe side der I asked for the estimation of my car but at dat time dey doesn't gave me.... Dey gave me a date to check back d situation. I agreed happily..! Now in d final day. I went to d service station n asked for my car. Dey said its yet not done so I was provided wid a date again.. Nw I was moving to dere service station.. Dere r see dat it's lying down n has not even been touched. I was furious.I lodged a complaint to Chevrolet. Got a reply on mail after 4 days ur car will be good. Bt dey was already buckled up with a bag of excuses. The first was like this ' we need to work on d engine and dere will an extra cost to do that.' I countered back n question why dey initially said dat everything is covered n I don't have to pay an extra amount for this and it has been 1 month since dey were behaving so. I was told dat everything will be covered in my claim bt a scam again.. Dey didn't even give it in an estimate. I asked back who said no to u for this? D answer was dat dey will do a re-estimated... I was pissed n dejected. INSURANCE Company told me dat restimation cant be done after 1 month. As it can be done after 3 days of estimation.Would like to tell you something more that I have filed a case on them. But as usual .. M getting d dates ... It's been 3 months... N m still suffering ...MY CAR IS WID DEM ONLY..I requested everyone dat if by any chance, u r buying a new car dis navratri n diwali ..make sure to chk d service station n if d spare parts r available in d market .. M already in mess. Hope this article save you from d scam which is going on ao smoothly.Hope you guys will take a lesson from my case n won't repeat d same mistake as i did.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this March
  • Dev Gupta |20 Sep,2013 06:58:16 PM

I was thinking about to buy this car. But will not buy. Peace is more important than running behind such thing. This is not reliable. will never go for this car.

amit |04 Dec,2013 04:36:39 PM

i was thinking about to buy a new car thanks for tell

• yogesh kumar |10 Oct,2013 08:22:53 PM

i want to buy it but lot of confusion in my mind is it good one or not pls let me advice.

• ranganathan |25 Oct,2013 06:52:55 PM

I was thinking to buy this car. Thanks for sharing ur experiance. Now I will no buy

• anshu |25 Oct,2013 10:28:32 PM

I was also thinking to buy this car in 2- 3 days but now my plan has been change I will go for Brio not for Beat... Thanks a lot

• dr.azhar |26 Oct,2013 12:38:17 AM

fraud service centers are very common.i think maruti is an exception for this because there are lot of dealers and service centers for them..all foriegn car companies says good bye to customers after the purchase..i had a similar experience from hyundai dealers

• rishi |25 Nov,2013 05:21:23 PM

this way of pvoviding service and dealing with clients is rally bull shit,thnx fr sharing ths valuable experiance. dude.bt atleast we r aleart nw

• Suresh |17 Jan,2014 11:31:37 AM

I was thinking to purchase this car and viewing reviews. Thanks for sharing your experience. I had a bad experience with Hyundai Showroom at Thane i.e. Modi Hundai. They offered me free accessories costing Rs.10,000 but after paying booking amount, they said you have to pay for that accessories due to that I cancelled the deal.

• L.Srinivasa Rao |27 Mar,2014 04:35:55 PM

Thnk's your information it alerts everybody , my plan drop down from this brand.

• R Ramamurthy |23 Apr,2014 11:24:55 AM

Thanks for the alert

• Tahir |23 May,2014 03:11:36 PM

I was also planning to buy this car.. thank you for your review.. will never go to this brand again and also will alert my friends as well.

• Karan |08 Jul,2014 11:49:15 PM

after reading the main story it seems to be like a fraud from insurance and dealer ... in reviews we are basically looking whether the car you bought how it was running ..... insurance company and dealer are your own choice ..... the main question here put up is what about the BEAT performance ?

• sajender |06 Aug,2014 02:54:07 PM

I am planning to buy this car .... now ... I am really - really worried... wanna give a second thought.... any one who could advice me for some other car who has gives good service .... i need good service and a good car .... but service is my priority.

• aniket |21 Aug,2014 06:28:04 PM

thnx for sharing ur experience.. can any1 suggest me to the best alternative of BEAT? I am looking for petrol version as my budget is only 4 - 5 Lakh. Which are the best alternatives of beat? Celerio, datsun Go, wagon r, Micra Active, i10 or Alto K10? Please suggest as per performance, service and maintenance.

• Deepak |20 Nov,2014 08:20:43 PM