Feel Cheated by buying Beat

By for Chevrolet Beat from Bangalore 2010-09-04 15:54:50.0
  • Appearance

Pros : all the pros outdone by very bad mileage

Cons : 8.5 KMs per Litre in city with A/C

8.5 KMs per Litre in city with A/C. This is under normal driving conditions. Under same conditions our Honda Civic (auto) gives about 10, our Ikon(1.3Ltr- five-year-old car)gives about 11.5. We had an alto that used to give us 16 to 17 with A/C in the city.

• Yash |04 Sep,2010 10:02:42 PM

i always knew tht dis car is nt worth a single penny tht's bought hyundai i10 1.2 sportz its far better than beat in terms of everythin n specially the service back up of hyundai is amazin

• manoj |05 Sep,2010 03:58:50 PM

are budhe tau, kit chalani sikhi thi, ya kis tariya ghatia lagi manne te bata de ke lu ya na lu. te kis ki lu.

• Manu |16 Sep,2010 02:45:40 PM

The car is worth every penny. If you are getting such a low mileage, its either ur driving style or ur bad luck. I own a Beat and i get an average mileage of 15km/l in pune city. Please look at all other reviews, nobody complaints for the mileage. I can understand your frustration. Please take it to the service center.

• ANAND AHUJA |18 Sep,2010 10:31:51 AM

i am planing to buy a beat. Please tell me is it proper car to buy? I am little confused. so please guide me if you have any previous experience

• rohit |22 Sep,2010 10:04:09 PM

faaltu gaadi hai mileage 8-9 kmpl hai

• devansh |22 Sep,2010 11:05:33 PM

i bought my beat last month and even i am getting a milage of 9-10 i cant believe u manu

• Dipankar Mazumdar |28 Sep,2010 10:22:16 PM

Planning to buy a beat but very confused

• vivek |29 Sep,2010 09:40:03 PM

i ovn beat basic model i driven it 800kms and i checked that it gives 14kmpl with a/c..and it is a very nice car to drive,good looking and very comfortable..

• Hussain |06 Oct,2010 12:24:50 PM

i am also problm with Low mileage

• HIRAL SHAH |09 Oct,2010 05:41:44 PM

YAR SUCH SUCH AVRADGE KITNI AA TI HEY BEAT KI?

• ghanshyam nuwal |10 Oct,2010 02:31:34 PM

by reading review about beat i am afraid to purchase beat should i go for ford figo ????????

• Harshal |12 Oct,2010 01:07:40 PM

its only till around first 2000 km i gave little low avearge But then i am getting around 19kmpl on highways...calculated by tank full method Figo is good for nothing in terms of mileage and except space i10 everybody ows it so no new thing in it and i am sure i10's mileage is lower than Beat Beat is HEAD TURNER on road unlike figo and i10 u feel it when u ride it

• Krish |21 Oct,2010 02:14:18 PM

I have been using Beat LT for the past 4 months. Milage is on par with anyother car in that segment. The average mileage I am getting is 13kmpl which is not bad. I havent checked the mileage of this car on High Way Drive.

• Deepak Kaushik |07 Nov,2010 05:20:10 PM

I gone Kullu with A/C on and four passengers total 1500km and I got net 16KM/Lt.

• Dr. A. S. Ansari |10 Jan,2011 10:36:15 AM

Yes I agree with your opinion, I have also cheated by the Dealer. They gave me estimate with one amount and when I the actual price of RC and insurance the Money was different.

• Mrinal |19 Jan,2011 03:10:07 PM

how many of u r working with chevy