Excellent Vehicle

By for Chevrolet Beat 2014-09-20 18:32:03.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Exterior, interior and power steering

Cons : Ground Clerance

Look and Style: The looks of Beat are quite decent.

Pickup: It has good pick up Mileage: It gives an okay mileage in the city as well as on highways.

Best Features: I would rate its exteriors, interiors, and power steering as its best features. Needs to improve: Ground clearance part really need to improve.

Overall Experience: I bought this vehicle a month before and have clocked 1300 km without facing any trouble. The Chevrolet dealer, German Motors Perintalmanna has provided good support. I took Beat to a hilly area without any difficulty. I love the way people watch my stylish Beat. I feel very proud. Many people have approached me and asked for looks and styling and also inquire about the dealer. I am completely satisfied and there's no need to worry about buying it. I thank Chevrolet for this 5 lakh vehicle that covers most of the features.

• anurag |11 Oct,2014 08:57:54 PM

do you have a petrol beat or diesel and whats the mileage

abdussamad |14 Apr,2015 03:13:09 AM

I AM USING PETROL LT AND I AM NOT BOTHER ABOUT MILAGE

• ankit |03 Mar,2015 07:14:30 PM

hi , i am ankit sharma , i have planned to buy this car(chevrolet beat LT petrol) but the only concern i am getting with this car is of poor after sale service by dealers all over india , i want to knw from you that do u even face this same problem , what would u suggest ... should i buy it or not , and how ur beat responding after this much tym ?

abdussamad |14 Apr,2015 03:22:01 AM

I NEVER FACE ANY SERVICE PROBLEM YET FROM MY DEALER AND ALSO NO BODY CAN MAKE ME A PROBLEM BECAUSE I AM A STRAIGHT FORWARD MAN. COME STRAIGHT GO STRAIGHT, THIS IS MY POLICY . IF YOU DONT BOTHER ABOUT MILAGE AND GROUND CLEARANCE YOU MUST BE A PROUDY MAN WITH CHEVROLET BEAT PETROL

• Dharmalingam |15 Mar,2015 06:34:27 PM

I do agree, after sales service is very very costly. I have AEVO UVA, i am afraid of taking vehicle in to dealer place. Every time bill was not less than Rs.10,000.Though its petrol variant. Wherever we will go, CHEVY DEALERS are rich. I don't know, we are making them rich. They should control spares cost, otherwise, GM may loose business.

abdussamad |14 Apr,2015 03:33:18 AM

See.. COMPARATIVELY BEAT PRICE IS LESS THAN SOME RIVAL, YOU MAY PAID 200000 MORE IN THIS SEGMENT. IF YOU BUY A BEAT RS 500000 AROUND, IF YOU CARE YOUR VEHICLE PROPERLY YOU NEED NOT HAVE ANY TENSION. ONLY YOU DO REGULAR SERVICE.