Driven 3000kms

By for Chevrolet Beat from kerala 2012-06-29 11:25:33.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style stylish n trendy Comfort Best in class. ride comfort is very good with its excellent shock absorbers.   Pickup good, its really good if you dont forget that its a 936cc motor.   Mileage 20-21kmpl with full A/C. 16-17 in city with a/c. pick up does not seem to be effected much even with the a/c swithed on   Best Features ride comfort, ease in city driving, mileage.   Needs to improve boot space, but adequate for short weekend trips   Overall Experience best in class

• ayon |02 Jul,2012 01:03:56 AM

does chevloret beat ls has inbuilt music system

Sarath |02 Jul,2012 07:47:59 PM

LT option has inbuilt music system with 4 speakers and antenna.

• sns |02 Jul,2012 08:55:36 PM

The crucial thing is missing here, the fuel!, is it petrol or diesel.

sarath |28 Jul,2012 12:34:13 AM

DIESEL

• mohd sharique |06 Jul,2012 10:28:52 PM

i m going to purchase a car is beat good for me or i10 is better than beat......

Sarath |28 Jul,2012 12:48:23 AM

price of beat DIESEL and a full option i10 is comparable. beat may be cheaper to run but the power is less. I think Diesel cars will have better market in coming years. I suggest beat Beat diesel as I never felt under powered, but depends on your driving style! more careful you drive more will the mileage and less maintainence rt?

• krishnanunni |08 Jul,2012 02:14:37 PM

Dear sarath...iam from Manjeri (MPM Dt).please tell me the correct tank capacity of beat diesel...i hd driven 750 kms now...but i cant calculate exact mileage...at the time of delivery, i filled 36 litters of diesel(but diesel not overflow at that time)....according to company features, the tank capacity is 35 Litters...i expect ur valuable reply...my mob number is 9447189450

Sarath |28 Jul,2012 12:52:48 AM

I think it can accomodate up to 40 ltrs! I checked the mileage by keeping a reference point on the guage, may not be very accurate. Thats why I have written a range.

• ayon |15 Jul,2012 01:28:18 AM

does both beat lt petrol and diesel variant contain inbuilt music system?

• Sarath |28 Jul,2012 12:42:29 AM

I hope so. I think the only difference is Diesel version has a full size USB port. pls contact dealer.