Budget Car and Value for money

By for Chevrolet Beat from Coimbatore 2012-04-12 16:20:11.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good look Exterier and stylish

Cons : Less boot and Less comport in rear seats

Look and Style- While look from outside and it seems to be a very small car. But, it can accommodate  3 persons in a rear. In the terms look and appearance, I like very much

Comfort-I felt that as compared with rear passengers comfort, the front passenger's comfort is better. While driving more than 100 kms, rear passengers were unhappy with the comfort of rear seats.

Pickup- Pick up is good with out A.C. But with A.C, pick up is less in 2nd and 3rd gears and in my experience I felt that 1750 to 2000 rpm are good for pickup with & without AC. In city traffic, frequent change in gears are required to attain proper pickup.

Mileage- So far my driving experience is about 3500 kms and also I am new to driving. Milage combine with city and highway is coming around 22 to 23 kms with AC. My driving style is 60 to 80 km/hr.

Best Features- I feel that Beat is very good for New drivers.

Needs to improve- Rear seat comfort, improper rear view while reverse, less boot, and bumpiness felt by rear passengers even in the average roads.

Overall Experience- I am very much happy about being a proud owner of Chevrolet Beat. In near future, I have to look again the mileage after 5000 kms service and service cost for maintaining a vehicle. I hope nobody is having any experience about service charges or facing problem after long runs. Modifications in rear seat comfort is most welcome

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this March
  • zainul |20 Oct,2012 04:43:13 PM

Iam using Chevy Beat Petrol from 2011 .As per my openion Beat is worth for the value of money. Pros- Comfortable driving Satisafacory mileage Fresh Looks Cons- Cannot judge precisely while parking Insufficient Reverse view .