Best petrol car in it's segment.

By for Chevrolet Beat from Gurgaon 2011-12-01 11:21:31.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Look, Comfort, Value for Money

Cons : Back seat comfort, Boot Space

Look and Style It's one of the best looking car in it's segment. Either you will love it or you will hate it but you cannot ignore it. For me it's stunning. Comfort The front seat comfort is fantastic. You will never feel hatic while driving it for long drive however things change's when you sit on back seat. It's not that much comfertable. Pickup It's not a performance car. Pickup is not very good when you compare it with Maruti's and Hyundai's car. But still because of good low end tarque you feel very comfertable while driving within the city. Mileage This is the area where it is very good. I live in Old Gurgaon where most of the time car runs on 2nd or 3rd gear but still it gives me FE of 14. On highway I recently returned from Kasauli trip and it covered 942 KMs and used only 48 liter of petrol, FE of 19.5 overall. Best Features Interior and Exterior of the car. You feel it's a ultra modern car when you look at it and when you step inside spacily in night. Needs to improve The boot space should have been more and gears are not very smoth. Overall Experience It's been 25000KM and almost 2 years (31st Jan 2010) I never faced any issue, even I just need to pay Rs 2500 for service which also includes Oil and Oil filter change. Overall it's a very good product.