Best in class car!!

By for Chevrolet Beat 2016-11-17 01:20:26.0
  • Appearance

I have bought the new 2016 Chevrolet Beat LT (Petrol) a month ago, I am really impressed with the performance and style. I live in Ooty which is a hill area. My chevy Beat gives an extraordinary pickup while climbing hills without any hesitation, I would like to share some information about my car.

1. Overtaking in upward hill slopes is so easy than other 1.2-liter engine cars in the market.

2. It is small to look and for that very reason, PARKING is very easy.

3. The front leg room is very large as I am 6.2 feet tall I myself have enough room to sit comfortably for a long drive.

4. Rear seats are also comfortable for normal 3 people to travel a long trip.

5. A big drawback in this car is the BOOT space it is very small comparing to any other 1.2 liter cars available in the market.

6. Another drawback is the rear seat's small headrest's, It doesn't have an adjustable headrest for the rear seat which makes the passenger uncomfortable for a long drive. The front seats have adjustable headrests so the driver and the Co-Passenger will have a good comfort over long drive.

7. Safety measures are very less for the beginning variants as the ABS-EBD and dual airbag's are available only in the higher variant LTZ and LT variant has only a single AIRBAG for driver.

8. Mileage is not up to the mark in hill areas, I get an approx mileage of 14-15 KM/LITER

9. Gear shifting is soft and neat.

10. Music System pre-loaded with the car is marvelous, The available speakers are providing good effect. But cannot expect to get huge bass effects, it is good enough to hear even without a Subwoofer.

11. Spare Parts are expensive when compared to Indian manufacturer cars such as Maruti and Mahindra.

12. STYLING of the car is *AWESOME* can't take our EYE off it.

• Chevrolet Beat