I have bought the new 2016 Chevrolet Beat LT (Petrol) a month ago, I am really impressed with the performance and style. I live in ooty which is a hill area. My chevy Beat gives a extraordinary pickup while climbing hills without any hesitation, I would like to share few information about my car.
1. Overtaking in upward hill slopes is so easy than other 1.2 liter engine cars in the market.
2. It is small to look and for that very reason PARKING is very easy.
3. The front leg room is very large as I am 6.2 feet tall I myself have enough room to sit comfortably for a long drive.
4. Rear seats are also comfortable for normal 3 people to travel a long trip.
5. A big drawback in this car is the BOOT space it is very small comparing to any other 1.2 liter cars available in the market.
6. Another drawback is the rear seat's small headrest's, It doesn't have an adjustable headrest for the rear seat which makes the passenger uncomfortable for a long drive. The front seats have adjustable headrests so the driver and the Co-Passenger will have a good comfort over long drive.
7. Safety measures are very less for the beginning variants as the ABS-EBD and dual airbag's are available only in the higher variant LTZ. and LT variant has only a single AIRBAG for driver.
8. Mileage is not upto the mark in hill areas, I get an approx mileage of 14-15 KM/LITER
9. Gear shifting is soft and neat.
10. Music System pre-loaded with the car is marvelous, The available speakers are providing good effect. But cannot expect to get huge bass effects, it is good enough to hear even without a Sub woofer.
11. Spare Parts are expensive when compared to Indian manufacturer cars such as Maruti and Mahindra.
12. STYLING of the car is *AWESOME* can't take our EYE off him.
This is one of the best car in small(hatchback) segment,, it is verry ...
it had a good engine cc that is 1199 cc.Chevrolet beat undoubtedly a c...
it has best in class pickup and its handling is very smooth in terms o...
General motors has done a good job in making the chevorlet beat .The i...
Drove this tiny smart hatch back now for more than 5 yrs, a smart hatc...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals