Download Mobile AppFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Audi S4

Rate the Car

Audi S4

for V6 3.0 TFSI

Dream to drive a car of A-class. Yes it’s my dream to have a car of premium segment and Audi S4 is one of them. I just can imagine only in my dreams because prices of these high profile premium cars are much costly. The world wide famous car company Audi has the branded image among the Indian buyers. I always been fond of new cars but not costlier cars because I can’t afford these cars but I can watch them out on the net as well as on the live demo of promoting their cars in the market. Audi always been in the news and recently they are highlighted in the news for their upcoming sporty car Audi S4 which is the upgrade version of the Audi A4 sedan.  Audi India the premium car maker is gainning the popularity among the young generation.  The Indian four wheeler market is fully surrounded with the latest technology of cars and the premium segment of India is getting a peak slowly. Few weeks before my friend amit told me about the campaign of bring out the Audi S4 in India, so I voted for that car and now I am glad to know that finally this sporty powerful car is going to be the witness of the Indian market. The engine has been mated with the powerful V6 engine along with the 7 speed S Tronic transmission. You can’t believe that this sporty car will catch the 0-100 kmph within a 5 seconds means so powerful pickup this car has so all an all I am carefully watching out the market and I am very curious about the clash between other premium segment cars like Mercedes and BMW. Audi S4 pictures are appealing a class of the sporty look.  So let’s watch out the hottest news when will be the Audi S4 will land on the Indian soil.

M