Audi A7 rocking car...!

By for Audi A7 from Delhi 2010-07-30 19:02:40.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Luxury car, smart features, comfortable, stylish dsign

Cons : expansive car

I am looking for to purchase a new luxurious car and before few months, I am continuously finding best luxury cars in India and now have got there cars like Mercedes-Benz CLS, Porsche Panamera and Audi A7. Between these luxury models, I have found that the all new Audi A7 is really wonderful car in the luxury car segment. I will plan to purchase the new Audi A7 for my smart and royal family. It has not yet available in the market, but as per some auto website reports the new car is expected to be available by next year with expansive price tag of around Rs 60,00,000. I hope that the new car will be come up at per my expectation.

• Anurag |31 Jul,2010 06:40:05 PM

Audi A7 really tremendous luxury car in the Indian auto market, which will be zoomed the market with their overwhelming performance in the country. Let's rockkkkk.........!

• chandan |08 Oct,2010 12:48:09 PM

iam in love with this Audi A7 i waiting to buy it

• Kai |22 Jan,2011 07:43:53 AM

Its so much a pity that this Audi only has 2 seats in the rear and is only a 4 seat car. It is a luxurious car but has lots of wasted space in back seat. Will it be made available as a 5 seat version? If so I can't wait for it asset would be perfect

• babarpasha |19 Jan,2012 08:47:41 PM