My Money down the drains

By for Audi A4 2014-2016 2015-09-24 13:31:28.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks, music system, ride quality

Cons : Leatherette seats

My money down the drains.

The seats are not leather they are leatherette (PVC/PU) which is made of an artificial leather (Duplicate). Very uncomfortable to ride on the long trips....you start to sweat behind a high-end car with leatherette seats to cut cost.

I have purchased the top-end Technology model Aug 2015, piece of a shit/crap product. The maps are over 5 years old (Many highways/National Highways are not visible). Thanks to Google Map which navigated me down to the south temple trip. Navigation is a worthless investment. They took the car to upgrade the Map & was found that the supplied maps were latest. They are coming out with new maps in one month & an upgrade would cost 25k...

No start/stop key.... All small cars now a day have a Start/Stop switch. They show the picture in their brochure.

Their brochure says RSE (Rear screen Entertainment)- AddItional Accessory. I'm ready to pay 1.75 lacs for this, but these guys say this model has been discontinued RSE Support in this model, then why they have published this in their brochure.

Service support is horrible, they make promises to break.

I did a blunder of my life.... should have picked up a BMW.

The only good thing about the car is Looks, Music system & the ride is smooth.