Toyota RushChange car
Key Specs of Toyota Rush
Toyota is all set to introduce the second-gen Rush compact SUV in South Africa, another RHD (right-hand drive) market after its initial introduction in Indonesia in 2017. In Indonesia, the Toyota Rush is priced from IDR 239.9 million, which roughly equates to Rs 11.5 lakh here. Price-wise, the body-on-frame Toyota Rush goes up against SUVs like the Hyundai Creta, Renault Captur and the Renault Duster. However, the Rush is unlikely to be introduced by Toyota in the country. here's why
The Toyota Rush is a petrol-only SUV, powered by the same 1.5-litre petrol engine as the Toyota Yaris. The engine makes 104PS of maximum power and 136Nm of peak torque. Unlike the Yaris, which gets a 6-speed manual or CVT, the Rush features a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic transmission. The Rush has a ground clearance of 220mm, which is 10mm more than the Duster's. The Toyota Rush offers features such as LED headlamps, alloy wheels, start/stop button, automatic climate control and touchscreen audio system with rear parking camera.
Toyota Rush models
- Diesel Version
Must read articles before buying Toyota Rush
Toyota Rush User Reviews
- Very Good49
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
The vehicles built on the line of RUSH like Ecosport, Aventura, etc have little takers. Fo...
- 25 Likes
- 13 Dislikes
Its a. Great car, deirves engine from its predecessors, perfect for family and long road t...
- 16 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
We had wait for this model,and it was very nice to recive from toyoto , and we like the su...
- 14 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Look and Style below my expectation Comfort not bad Pickup ok Mileage ok Best Feat...
- 79 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
Look and Style NEED TO MODIFY THE FRONT BUMPER ( LIKE FORTUNER&nbs...
- 52 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Look and Style: Appears to be a beautiful SUV. The price and performance also seems to be ...
- 38 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Expert Review of Toyota Rush
Things We Like in Rush
- 7-seater - The Toyota Rush gets 3-row seating which not many compact SUVs get
- Ground clearance - At 220mm, the Toyota Rush’ ground clearance is in the league of bigger SUVs
- Toyota’s QDR - Since the Rush is a Toyota product, it is bound to be reliable as well
Things We Don't Like in Rush
- Dilemma over India launch - There is still no clarity whether it is coming to India or not. In fact, Toyota might not launch the Rush in India at all.
- Styling - The Rush doesn’t look like an imposing SUV from outside despite high ground clearance
Toyota Rush Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Toyota Rush Images and Videos
- 2:52018 Toyota Rush: Specs, Features, India Launch On The Cards? | #In2Mins
- 1:33Toyota Rush Video