Toyota Platinum Etios Road Test Review
The Platinum Etios ups the sedan's premium game to appeal to private car buyers. Does it succeed?
Toyota has given a mild facelift to Etios, the ‘Real Sedan' welcomes its refreshed face. Mechanically, it remains unaltered but it marks new safety standards in its segment with - standard dual-front airbags across the range!
Toyota has revived the Etios and the hatchback giving it a midlife facelift. The company had introduced the sedan in 2010 and this was their new entry-level sedan, soon the hatchback followed it as well. With the titivating its products, Toyota has made some changes to the vehicle to make it look mo
The Etios is to Toyota what the Dzire is to Maruti Suzuki, high hopes and aspirations on the Etios Sedan and the initial huge booking numbers are just the first signs that the strongly indicate that Toyota has got a big winner on their hands. The Etios twins (Sedan and Hatchback the Liva) happen to
Trending Toyota Cars
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2021
- Toyota Urban cruiserRs.8.2 - 11.15 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 23, 2020
- Toyota Fortuner 2021Rs.30.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2021
- Toyota Yaris 2021Rs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2021
- Toyota Corolla 2020Rs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2021