On Road Price of Skoda Superb 2016-2020 in New Delhi
This Car Model has expired.
Second Hand Skoda Superb 2016-2020 Cars in New DelhiNew Delhi
- Skoda Superb Zeal Elegance 2.0 TDI CR ATRs10.75 Lakh201480,175 KmDiesel
- Skoda Superb Elegance 1.8 TSI ATRs4.95 Lakh201160,000 KmPetrol
- Skoda Superb Elegance 1.8 TSI ATRs5.25 Lakh201252,000 KmPetrol
- Skoda Superb 1.8 TSI MTRs5.5 Lakh201365,000 KmPetrol
- Skoda Superb Elegance 1.8 TSI ATRs4.9 Lakh201162,000 KmPetrol
- Skoda Superb Elegance 1.8 TSI ATRs12 Lakh201538,100 KmPetrol
- Skoda Superb Elegance 1.8 TSI ATRs10.95 Lakh201448,000 KmPetrol
- Skoda Superb Elegance 1.8 TSI ATRs4.25 Lakh201051,868 KmPetrol
Skoda Superb 2016-2020 is Featured in
If you are looking to put your money down on a premium car in India, these cars offer the highest luxury quotient under Rs 50 lakh Premium car makers are present by the dozen in India today and som
Price User Reviews of Skoda Superb 2016-2020
- All (34)
- Price (8)
- Service (4)
- Mileage (5)
- Looks (12)
- Comfort (15)
- Space (6)
- Power (9)
- More ...
Skoda Superb is an excellent car and its name superb itself defines the car. The seats are very comfy and also have spacious leg room. The DSG gearbox is also too good. A...
One car whose strength perfectly interconnects with the needs of an Indian luxury car buyer is none other than Skoda Superb. The full-sized luxury vehicle has all the qua...
Superb is always Superb & the brand Skoda show this Ability. This car gets a good looking and bold grill shows its aggressiveness. But you spend a little bit higher you g...
- View All Superb 2016-2020 Price Reviews
Trending Skoda Cars
Skoda Superb 2016-2020 News
Skoda is offering select models at discounted prices before the BS6 norms come into play
Skoda will launch it here by mid-2020
The Superb Corporate Edition is based on the sedan’s entry-level Style AT variant
The Superb facelift was recently revealed by the Czech carmaker at a global event and for the first time ever, the premium sedan now gets a plug-in hybrid version
Skoda promises an assured buyback value of 57 per cent at the end of 3 years
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours