Maserati Quattroporte News
The Italian luxury sedan gets minor updates and new colours in its latest iteration
The Italian supercar manufacturer had announced the prices of its flagship sedan in December last year
The fastest luxury sedan from the Italian automaker sprints from 0-100kmph in 4.7 seconds and has a phenomenal top speed of 310kmph!
The 100,000th Maserati features a white exterior and tan-coloured interiors.
The flagship model of the Italian luxury car manufacturer Maserati has undergone a facelift with some minor tweaks on the exteriors and subtle changes on the inside.
A whopping 136 percent sales growth (http://www.cardekho.com/india-car-news/maserati-sixfolds-its-sales-since-2012-14996.htm) compared to 2013 and sixfold the sales figure for 2012, these were the spe
Let us help you find the dream car
Italian luxury car giant Maserati has finally revealed the official images of the all new, sixth generation Quattroporte high-performance sports sedan ahead of its official debut at 2013 North America
Maserati, Italian luxury sports car brand, an arm of FIAT group which has strong presence in Asia in China and Singapore, forayed in Indian car market will launch two new car models like the four-door
- MG Air EVRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Toyota Innova CrystaRs.23.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Citroen eC3Rs.9.99 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Tata Altroz RacerRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
- Mercedes-Benz EQARs.60.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News